You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:13:40 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sweet revenge [EX][F dom looking for M sub]  (Read 246 times)

Offline elfguyTopic starter

Sweet revenge [EX][F dom looking for M sub]
« on: October 08, 2012, 10:07:11 PM »
Jenny had it good. Not what most people would consider a successful career, but as a pirate, she did whatever she wanted, stole the money she needed, and had the freedom of the sea. That is, until *he* came along. A pretentious, overzealous officer of the British Navy, who came up and surprised her crew, taking all of the pirates into custody. As the only female, this jack ass made sure that she knew the hell she would endure next. It was clear that he intended her to rot in dark dungeon cell for the rest of her life, and never see the treasures she had gathered.

But Jenny is a survivor. Her rage and new-found hate for this officer kept her going, until one day, she saw an opening and took it. She killed several prison guards and soon managed to get out of the dungeon. But she would not run away, no, her plan was revenge. Instead, she stayed in the shadows, at night, and found out where that officer lived. She broke into his home, and then her revenge would begin. She wanted him to suffer, badly. She wanted his whole family to suffer. And she wanted him to see that he was nothing compared to her.

For this RP, I will play Jenny, the pirate who was captured, and I need someone to play the British officer. This will be happening during the middle ages, so a medieval type town. My idea for this is that Jenny is very angry and wants to get revenge, making him pay in every imaginable way, which is why this may be extreme. We will see death, torture, and of course, sex. The RP will start when she breaks out of jail.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs19/f/2007/265/7/f/Buxom_Pirate_4_by_RPlatt_by_gypsyleo.jpg

Offline Gekido

Re: Sweet revenge [EX][F dom looking for M sub]
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 12:55:40 AM »
I am interested in this if you haven't found anybody yet

Offline elfguyTopic starter

Re: Sweet revenge [EX][F dom looking for M sub]
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 01:08:49 AM »
Sure, just let me know a name, picture and brief bio of the officer you want to play and we can get started.