You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 02:48:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lingo's Impromptu Ideas (Seeking Dom Ms)  (Read 554 times)

Offline LingoTopic starter

Lingo's Impromptu Ideas (Seeking Dom Ms)
« on: October 07, 2012, 05:38:16 PM »
Due to clutter, I've created a second request thread. While I still intend on using my old thread, this thread will be for quick, recent ideas, while all the 'old reliable's stay on that one. Just didn't feel like crossing out 4 roleplays I'm not feeling and posting two, you know what I mean?  O8)

A quick note; as always, I'm a very flexible partner. I like to write my take on an idea and have my partner bring some ideas to the table. Sometimes I really know how I want a story to play out, other times I am open to new suggestions. Point being, I love it when partners pm me about my ideas and elaborate on them :) If you want to discuss/tweak a story a bit, feel free to talk to me!

Furthermore, if you are looking for a sub/switch literate partner, and may like my style but not my ideas, feel free to pm me as well. I'm open to new ideas, and love new partners. Should a female stumble upon this, yes I do play with other females, I may just not have a storyline in mind for F/F. We can always chat it up and create our own story too, right?

Anywho, what are my ideas? Oh yes,

You Had My Heart- Really craving this one A medieval roleplay involving a vampire. A mighty king is blessed with the birth of a lovable, beautiful daughter. Unfortunately, she is also extremely delicate and physically frail. The child is diagnosed with a mysterious illness affecting her heart at a young age. Doctors feel helpless and declare she will die. Desperate to keep his daughter alive, the king becomes frantic and strikes a disastrous deal with a powerful vampire king. Though she is still a child, he finds the king's mortal daughter lovely. The vampire will replace the princess's faulty heart for his own, and on her 18th birthday she will be sent off with the vampire to be his bride. Only a few years later, the king dies and her older brother takes the throne. Everyone has forgotten about the deal. Life is going perfect for the happy, healthy princess until her 18th birthday, when a dark, evil man approaches her and demands her hand. 

Leaving the Territory- A bit cliched but why not? I'm willing to experiment with the idea of a colonial/pioneer young girl (set either in the colonial times of the US, or maybe the 1800s westward expansion?) being abducted by a ferocious Indian tribe who perhaps attacked her settlement or camp. One of the young warriors takes a fancy to the pretty settler and decides to take him for himself. It would be interesting to deal with the cultural riff, how the tribe perceives her, or how their relationship grows! Possible urgency for impregnation. More Dom/Sub

The Forbidden Forest- A very vague idea. Basically, there is a prosperous kingdom surrounded by treacherous, unexplored woods. In reality, it is a forest inhabited by both angels and demons who have been sent to Earth. Only one, brightly lit path, is a sole way to navigate the thick woods in and out of my kingdom. My character, a upper middle class girl, is visiting from a nearby kingdom when her carriage is attacked by a mysterious creature; she is the sole survivor. She stumbles around the woods, terrified, for a long time. Finally she becomes weary and falls asleep, hiding in a secure spot. A fallen angel (he still has his wings; he's been simply cast out of heaven) stumbles upon the poor girl and, starved of any interaction, takes her to his abode in the woods. There, he explains to her who he is, and that he plans to take her home, though it is a long distance from here. However, the angel secretly plans to woo her, and convince her to leave her life behind to stay with him in the woods.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 10:51:54 PM by lingogirl456 »

Re: Lingo's Impromptu Ideas (Seeking Dom Ms)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 08:54:49 PM »
Updated with
Midnight Visitor
Leaving the Territory
Forbidden Forest
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 09:13:24 PM by lingogirl456 »

Re: Lingo's Impromptu Ideas (Seeking Dom Ms) (Legend of Zelda)
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 06:16:24 PM »
Updated with
The Legend of Zelda

Re: Lingo's Impromptu Ideas (Seeking Dom Ms)
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 10:52:18 PM »
Updated with
You Had My Heart