You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:27:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: World without men. (futanari and female)  (Read 501 times)

Offline bokotousamuraiTopic starter

World without men. (futanari and female)
« on: October 06, 2012, 05:41:07 PM »
pretty simple, no male characters, just females and futanaris(with or without testicles)

you can also be kemonomimi, vampire, anthros, elves, or whatever race you'd like.

you can also have magical powers.

bondage and master/slave is allowed

I'll start the RP once five people have made characters

for everyone~
everything beside name, race and age are optional
name:
race:
powers:
breasts:
pysique:
pubic hair:
other:

for futas~
lenth:
girth:
circumsized:
balls: (wether or not you have them, you can put their size if you want)

Re: World without men. (futanari and female)
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 05:45:37 PM »
my character, sorry i don't have a pic

name: Maki
race: origninally human
powers: can manipulate matter and space
breasts: C-cup
pysique: plump and toned
pubic hair: bushy, but shaves her testicles
other: uses her powers to change form and stay young forever, this inofrmation is for her favorite forem
lenth: 15 inches
girth: 3 inches
circumsized: nope
balls: yes

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 06:45:56 PM »
I'm interested in the concept. But do you have a set story line and setting for this group? You might get more people interested if you gave us an idea what kind of story and genre the group is.

Offline Bloody Rose

• Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • I live my life at the moment, nothing else matters
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 06:53:34 PM »
Interesting but a couple of things throw me off. The first is that you have no story or plot. The second is the supernatural creatures I personally would like it better if it were normal human girls and futas. Anyways good luck.

Offline Angiejuusan

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 09:56:02 PM »
Hm, I'm interested, and curse my phone for not having enough charge to allow me to make a character! But would you allow a Viera from Final Fantasy XII to join? I have an old Pathfinder character i'd like to play again.

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 03:29:35 AM »
Hm, I'm interested, and curse my phone for not having enough charge to allow me to make a character! But would you allow a Viera from Final Fantasy XII to join? I have an old Pathfinder character i'd like to play again.

yes. that's fine

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 04:13:32 AM »
I'm interested in the concept. But do you have a set story line and setting for this group? You might get more people interested if you gave us an idea what kind of story and genre the group is.

i do have a futanari/anthro RP called "the mistress's mansion" in bodage exotic that does have more plot then this one, but this RP was born out of the same idea just more lax because i feel it gives particapants more creative freedom to make their charecters with, since i feel a plot/story brings to mind that characters should be created and RPed in a specific way. I feel that roleplay should be more about player to player interaction and development, then followig a specified guidline for how characters should be made and how they act so i'm more intrested in seeing what characters people make given a setting, premise and backstory and developing the characters themselves then having them follow a plot that they are obligated to follow. it's the diffence between being handed a coloring book and a box of crayons JUST for that book, or a blank canvas and a paintbrush that can be dipped in any color of paint you want.

i appreciate your opinion

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 04:25:49 AM »
Interesting but a couple of things throw me off. The first is that you have no story or plot. The second is the supernatural creatures I personally would like it better if it were normal human girls and futas. Anyways good luck.

as i've said to Ember star, i do have a similer RP in bondage exotic that does have more story then this one, this one was born of the same concept just given a more lax premise because i'd rather people have more freedom to make the character they want then feel obligated to follow a plot.

same reason for supernatrual creatures; I initially planned for it to be human only, but i figured down the line someone might want to make a magican elf futa or an anime cat girl. i am planning to do a human only futa/girl RP that does have more story once i figure it out (i'm thinking of a "alternate universe" concept, what do you think? i also can't decide between having futanaris only, or having futas and girls with futas replacing men)

i apreciate your opinion

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 09:50:40 AM »
i do have a futanari/anthro RP called "the mistress's mansion" in bodage exotic that does have more plot then this one, but this RP was born out of the same idea just more lax because i feel it gives particapants more creative freedom to make their charecters with, since i feel a plot/story brings to mind that characters should be created and RPed in a specific way. I feel that roleplay should be more about player to player interaction and development, then followig a specified guidline for how characters should be made and how they act so i'm more intrested in seeing what characters people make given a setting, premise and backstory and developing the characters themselves then having them follow a plot that they are obligated to follow. it's the diffence between being handed a coloring book and a box of crayons JUST for that book, or a blank canvas and a paintbrush that can be dipped in any color of paint you want.

i appreciate your opinion
h'm, well in that case I might give it a go and make a character. I understand your concept of a blank canvas, I've been in groups before that have had such. But they at least describe the world your character will be in. Sometimes it's hard to make a character without knowing what kind of world the GM has in mind. Also, a plot sometimes helps the group stay alive. But I digress, for it perhaps is not that way for everybody. The fact that you do not require a background on the characters certainly helps. I shall have a character up soon

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2012, 01:24:54 PM »
h'm, well in that case I might give it a go and make a character. I understand your concept of a blank canvas, I've been in groups before that have had such. But they at least describe the world your character will be in. Sometimes it's hard to make a character without knowing what kind of world the GM has in mind. Also, a plot sometimes helps the group stay alive. But I digress, for it perhaps is not that way for everybody. The fact that you do not require a background on the characters certainly helps. I shall have a character up soon

thanks, and i look forward to seeing what kind of character you make