You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:14:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Just feeling submissive (Open to M/F/Other)  (Read 341 times)

Offline Far eyesTopic starter

Just feeling submissive (Open to M/F/Other)
« on: October 06, 2012, 10:42:58 AM »
Well not much here, I don’t have any special story in mind but I am very open to any sort of suggestion. Hey had that kind of odd kinky idea you wanted to do, give me a poke. I am open for playing Male(preferably femish?), Female, furry, something ells?

I am very open to suggestions and even my Offs (Really don’t have many) could be talked about. The only thing is I need a partner who is descriptive and likes to write at leas upwards of 2 big or at leas 3 paragraphs.

This is open to any writing partner, so yes have an idea and need a sub poke me in a PM.

Offline Far eyesTopic starter

Re: Just feeling submissive (Open to M/F/Other)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 06:55:09 PM »
Still looking for the above but had an idea for a story setting

Its kind of a ladyboy forming school with female/male and other teachers and subjects in all sorts of things to guide a boy to the perfect feminine slave. The young men sent there are all poor but good looking and because of there debt they fall into a kind of “slavery” I would love to get into both the mental and physical aspects of this.

Well I hope there is somebody interested I would love the talk about it and adjust it accordingly