You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:09:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Total Tease  (Read 542 times)

Offline DeciTopic starter

A Total Tease
« on: October 04, 2012, 09:17:45 PM »
I have dominated in almost all my role plays, and now I'm looking to explore a different approach; a more submissive approach. I'm going to make it clear right away that I'm not a slave, or extremely submissive; so don't message me if that is what you're looking for. The extent of my submission lies in my fetish for foreplay and being teased. My love for skimpy outfits, the female form, and the build-up and tension that comes along with not immediately getting what I want. The opposite being something I've grown quite used to over the years having so many dominant roles.

In short, I am looking for an assertive woman who knows how to tease, and loves doing it. Who loves to dress up in sexy lingerie and abuse the power her body has. The type of teasing I have in mind involves skimpy outfits, grinding, posing, talking dirty; anything that will make me want you, without letting me have you immediately. I can play a switch from submissive to dominant once the foreplay part of a scene ends, if you enjoy both sides of the fence.

As far as the plot goes, I love to brainstorm with my partners as opposed to having something predetermined based off of my own interests. I have absolutely no problem coming up with different ideas, interesting twists, and unique characters. I am very flexible as well in terms of story, progression, and character development. So if you have any original ideas of your own that might work well with a teasing fixated role play, I'm open for discussion.

Relevant imagery:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Offline DeciTopic starter

Re: A Total Tease
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 09:22:17 PM »
Bump