You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 11:43:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Several Different Ideas  (Read 459 times)

Offline DiocletianTopic starter

Several Different Ideas
« on: May 19, 2008, 06:16:40 PM »
Hey there!  I'm itching to join an RP so I've got a few ideas I thought I'd run by you all to see if there is any interest.

1) Mistress/Slave: I'd love to explore my sub side.  This scene can be fantasy, where I'm the slave to a mistress or queen who wants to use me as she pleases, possibly as a human slave to a drow or plain elf owner.  I haven't exactly thought through any specific scene for this one, I just want to be a slave!

2) Batman Villains: I've not hidden my love for Two-Face and Harley Quinn.  If I were to have someone who wanted me to play Two-Face or if someone wanted to play Harley Quinn, that would be great!  Generally something like this would be a villain/villain pairing, with the two plotting something against Gotham City before they get sexually entangled.  Poison Ivy would work well in this, especially if we go based on Batman: The Animated Series, where she dated Harvey.  If someone wants to play an original character, this can get into non-con, but generally I would rather this be consentual.

3) Anime-Inspired: Something that revolves around Japanese high-school life, that often dips into the supernatural.  Kids that go to school during the day and fight evil demons at night.  Very Persona 3 inspired.  Other inspirations have come from Sailor Moon or the much less known Real Bout High School.

There are other things, and I'll update as I think of them.  Thanks for any replies!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 06:21:36 PM by Diocletian »