You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:46:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: It's a strange world. (F Seeking M/F/Futa)  (Read 478 times)

Offline ShalianeTopic starter

It's a strange world. (F Seeking M/F/Futa)
« on: October 04, 2012, 12:07:21 AM »
I got an idea recently that I have been very interested to try out with someone of any gender. It's planned out as a long-term but if it isn't interesting it'll be short term.

The idea is this I imagined someone ( you ) living an average human life. You live in a college dorm, apartment, house, whichever you'd prefer. It's open-ended for the most part as for your character. I don't care about gender, age, looks ( for the most part ).

One day you walk into your home and hear a loud thump in your bathroom. You go to see what it was and inside the bathroom you see the shower curtain had fallen. You can see a silhouetted small figure behind it. The figure sputters and moves the curtain from off top of it and before you, you see a beautiful elvish woman. She has light blue skin, silky long white hair, long pointy ears, and a gorgeous young face. It was unlike anything you had ever seen before.

That's where the RP starts. ^_^

I don't have an on's list because it's too long. There are only a few off's and that is scat and vomit. Everything else is fair game.

My character is also not restricted to just an elf. So, if you want to try a different type of creature I'm open to all ideas.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 12:09:35 AM by Shaliane »

Offline Fadereaper

Re: It's a strange world. (F Seeking M/F/Futa)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 03:01:16 AM »
That sounds kind of fun, is there any other constraints to know about?  Just curious if this is aimed for a free roam concept or is their a goal or something to be striving for other then well, the obvious one pardon me xD.

Offline Kdyami

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 04:37:50 PM »
This is a really intriguing idea.

Offline ShalianeTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 08:26:24 PM »
I'd like to think free roam concept works best in this instance. So we'll go with that. ^_^

Offline Fadereaper

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 08:40:57 PM »
Sweet sounds fun if you want to do it :P

Offline Angiejuusan

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 04:14:33 PM »
Cool idea, but I can see it's probably taken. But if you ever have an idea that needs a female/futa partner, send me a message