Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

King Serperior

I'm afraid I must go with a 6 due to it being mysterious but slightly lacking in clearer detail.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Aida Rose

Jclaymore

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Despairs

Eight. That smile, it's saying "You're next!"
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Nico

willow

9 I like it but I think the angle is a little awkward
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

willow

10 thats a nice seductive look in his eye

Aida Rose

Beguile's Mistress

10 - Love the smile!  So happy!

Despairs

willow

I don't know why I like your avatars

Despairs

Eight. If the roles and positions were reversed it would be a ten. Nothing personal, just honesty.

willow

Ahhh, I hear you, I hear you.

Still a 10 from me, nice butt grab

Eikichi

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Despairs

Blythe

10/10 - It's got that classic feel, and it's monochrome, which I love.  ;D

Despairs

Blythe, how are you man? By the way, a ten. I will miss the tentacled monster avatar.

Eikichi

Thanks for the welcome back. Haven't had time for E's games the last few weeks.

Another solid nine. Was bordering 10 but it missing something I can't put my finger on.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Despairs

Do let me know, when you figure it out. 9.5. The faces, where are the faces? The expression of joy, misery, etc. (There is no need to thank me. I see. God to have you back.)

willow

Despairs