You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 03:28:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Nimander's Suggestions (M looking for F)  (Read 881 times)

Offline NimanderTopic starter

Nimander's Suggestions (M looking for F)
« on: October 03, 2012, 01:53:14 AM »
Hello and welcome to my Solo's thread. I hope that you have a nice time here.

I'll start off with a bit of information on myself. I've been writing in role plays for some time, since about 2006. Started with the AIM rp, which wasn't all that good, and moved up and up until I got here. I have tried several different types of RP in that time, which does include a night of over-the-computer D&D, Rpg games and MOORPG games. But for the most part, RP sites like this one. Or rather, not like this one, since they used stats instead of freeform.

I'll move onto times that I post. I am now extremely limited in posting times: On a good day, 4 hours total, though some of that time has to be dedicated to other activities around the house. I may not even have weekends off for my work, which were previously my best days.

I am only doing M (where I play the male) x Female (though I don't care what the gender of the person opposite of me is).

Alright, so let's get one last thing. As I'm very new to using this method of looking for an RP, please PM me if you would like to start up a game. Thank you in advanced.

Currently: Available for 1 long-term story, or 2-3 short term/one shot stories
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 06:39:15 PM by Nimander »

Game Settings / Pairings
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 02:41:03 PM »

O/O's: Check it out, it's not very long:

Game settings

I play a verity of game settings, so I'll show my favorites below:
  • Fantasy
  • High Fantasy
  • Modern with Fantasy
  • Adventure
  • Action
  • Sci-Fi (More futuristic than modern)
  • .Hack (Both //Sign and//G.U)

General Pairings
Note: This color would be me, if applicable
Prince | Princess
Warrior | Mage
Monster / Alien | Human
Werewolf (non-Twilight version) | Human

Many others, just ask if it is not there

Places I Play in
For now, just the forums. Life is too hectic to try emails, and pm's don't really appeal to me.

High Fantasy Setting / Futuristic Sci-Fi
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 09:30:28 PM by Nimander »

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 01:18:35 PM »
Title: Twisting Times
Setting: Fantasy
Summery: Whether due to a curse or their own longing, two would-be lovers from two opposite kingdoms always end their battles looking down or up at each other, neither one's army able to defeat the other's. Time and time again, until the end of time, they both swore, that they would win against the other without using dirty tricks. And so the two have been locked away with gheir warriors in a tomb, sealed away from the world, an eternal conflict against each other. What would happen if one were to suddenly win over the other's army? Or could the two be eternal lovers, so long as they stayed locked in combat?

Direction: Up in the air, but the idea intrigues me.
Theme: Action, Fantasy, could turn dark
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 09:00:02 PM by Nimander »

Re: Nimander's Suggestions (M looking for F)
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 07:57:04 PM »
Current Cravings,  no Plot

Kingdom Hearts. I'm really interested in this, but I would prefer not to play as Riku or Sora, but an OC that can't wield a keyblad. Just to give him less of a Gary Stu feel. Of course, if you really want me to have one, I can bent a bit there. All characters will be, at their youngest, 18. I don't like age play, so within 2-4 years.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 09:06:02 PM by Nimander »

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 09:02:14 PM »
Story Prompts

These have no story fleshed out, just a base idea. Message me if any of these get your attention.

• Players of a newly released expansion of a Virtual Reality MMORPG get stuck in the game- perhaps its a girlfriend and boyfriend, maybe they don't even know each other. A death game is tagged into it, you die in-game, you die in real life. However, this game is so addictive that many players actually don't want to leave, while others do.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 09:03:42 PM by Nimander »

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 09:06:30 PM »

Open for another 1-2 games.