You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 08:16:22 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: College Romance (M Seeking F)  (Read 277 times)

Offline MagicalPenTopic starter

College Romance (M Seeking F)
« on: October 01, 2012, 02:09:09 PM »
[Boy] meets [Girl]. The two meet in college, in a club meeting that they both have interest in. They stay after, continuing to talk, until they're kicked out of the student lounge. The tension starts to build between them. [Boy] is still a virgin and [Girl] reveals she has recently lost her virginity, to a douchebag of a guy who never calls and lives back home. [Boy] is saddened by this revelation as he really thought that [Girl] had some potential.

A few days later, tension still building, [Boy] gets an email from [Girl]. [Girl] wants to know if [Boy] wants to go out to dinner sometime this week, even though she is still kinda-sorta-seeing-some one ((douchebag)).  [Boy] agress as [Girl] sounds disinterested in the ((douchebag)). A few days before planned dinner, [Girl] invited [Boy] over to watch TV in her room. Her roomie is home for the weekend. [Girl] lays head on [Boys] lap. [Boy] leans down and kissed [Girl]. Soon, [Girl] is pulling [Boys] pants off and is giving him head. [Boy] and [Girl] start relationship. [Girl] says no sex for at least 3 weeks. 3 days later, [Girl] begs [Boy] for sex. [Boys] roommate is gone for weekend so [Girl] comes over and they make like rabbits for the weekend.

[Girl] pushes [Boys] boundaries. Blowjob in the common lounge late at night, risk of being caught. Road head. Shower together. [Boy] is in love/lust and goes along with it all. Decides he likes the risky situations.

-------

I am looking some one to play this out with me. Further themes would include Cheating and first-time-Anal.

Offline Gekido

Re: College Romance (M Seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 06:43:37 PM »
pretty interesting if you don't mind male playing females.

Offline MagicalPenTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 06:47:19 PM »
I do, as stated clearly in my On/Offs.

Offline Gekido

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 06:48:35 PM »
ah well, good luck with it