You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 10:04:46 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Make a Wish (Females Welcome)  (Read 3906 times)

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Mab's Sister, separated at birth | Princess Persephone, if you prefer
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Make a Wish (Females Wanted, but aren't they always?)
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2012, 01:09:30 AM »
Oh good. Thank you. :)

Offline Ryuka TanaTopic starter

« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2012, 01:30:45 AM »
XD "I'm thinking we haven't lost any solid interest yet. Zhu and Pyrk are likely still with us, and I'm working on more recruitment. I have seen Sharon and Kdyami about, and Starcry's still working on stuff and feeling a little under the weather, but she's not gone so far."

Offline Zhu Que

« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2012, 09:39:14 AM »
Hugs persephone. "It is okay, I'm patient, just antsy cause this should be fun. ^_^

Yeah, I'm still here, and not sure about Pyrk but he should be..."

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2012, 10:00:27 AM »
How often will I be expected to post? I'm trying to figure if I can keep up with a fast moving RP now that I'm actually online daily, just not RP'ing daily yet.

Offline Zhu Que

« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2012, 10:09:36 AM »
"It will most likely be dependent on the group of players. Like who is in the scene with you. I know Ryuka and I post as often as the situation allows, but I make it a priority to post at least once or twice a day to any game I'm in, depending on my partner or partners. As long as you post as often as the scene allows (like if you are with two people in a scene, you can only post as much as the situation allows since you have to wait for their responses), you should be good." ^_^

« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2012, 01:37:33 PM »
"Group games tend to move a bit more quickly than solos (or a lot more quickly, depending on how long your solos take), but it does depend on the scene and your partners."

« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2012, 08:50:37 PM »
"Players have been shuffling around a lot, but things seem to be looking pretty good. Starting to fill up all the desired character roles, and once all that's settled, we should be able to get going. Recruitment will remain open after that, in case someone wants to join in."

EDIT: "Heard from Aribeth, working with Scribbles and SanguinePuppet, waiting for Starcry feel better and return."
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 01:30:50 AM by Ryuka Tana »

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2012, 11:38:59 AM »
Yeah I know. I've done a lot more group games than solos over the years.

I'm still debating this one. I've got a lot of real life stuff coming up and the NaNoWriMo starting in November.

Is the catgirl and/or witch's familiar still taken?

« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2012, 02:01:34 PM »
"Yeah, so far as I can tell persephone's still with us."

Re: Make a Wish (Caretaker/Nurse Character Needed!)
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2012, 03:25:48 PM »
"Alright, so our nurse is having some real life troubles, and currently can't get into the game. However, given the Caretaker role is very important to KC's life, we'll need someone to play it before the game starts. So, we're recruiting this character as a major position."

"Here's the basic details: KC's caretaker lives with him in his two-bedroom apartment. She would have enough basic training to take care of his blood transfusions and make sure he eats well and stays healthy. I want to avoid witch/wizard and angel/demon types (we have plenty of those), and the player of the caretaker should be able to keep up with at least a post a day (and can hopefully set aside time over the next few days to figure out the character)."