[EX] Rosanam Sanitarium (Need Male patients/Doctors of any gender)

Started by That Girl Analise, September 30, 2012, 08:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargirl

Quote from: That Girl Analise on October 01, 2012, 11:13:32 PM
I can't accept that for the following reasons:

We would like a larger, more detailed post of admittance; it's your sample post to prove competency in writing rather than a note in the file like the other portions.

Let me know when you've made the asked edits, thanks :)

I hope it is better now.

That Girl Analise

Quote from: stargirl on October 01, 2012, 11:34:36 PM
I hope it is better now.

I'm just waiting for a response from my Co-Gm, and we'll let you know.

Swordsman18

Ana, I like Stargirl's admission to our little game of craziness. She is approved on my end.

stargirl

Thank you. I will try my best to make my character very good to the story.

That Girl Analise

Quote from: stargirl on October 02, 2012, 07:30:36 PM
Thank you. I will try my best to make my character very good to the story.

Since you're confirmed by both admins, please go ahead and move your character to the accepted characters thread!

AndyZ

Name: Elizabeth Garrett
Appearance (real pictures only. Also add any other descriptions of your character you would like):
Very detailed ons and offs since as a patient things can get quite extreme in an insane asylum: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=102977.0
Ons: Nurses, sybians, being held and soothed during orgasm, being told she's a good girl, aphrodisiac
Offs: Bodily waste, lobotomies, anything permanently crippling
Possible actions or things that make your character either calm down or get really excited: She likes reading as well as talking with her parents on the phone, and hugging her while gently singing is a great way to stop her from crying.
Sexuality: Lesbian
Personality(s): Sometimes friendly, but often withdrawn
Diagnosis: Delusional schizophrenia
Biography/Medical history that led to admittance: Liz grew up on a farm in Kentucky, with much of her life peaceful and still.  Technology never really caught up around her area, but books didn't require any serious amount of electricity, and the library was often fully stocked.

As a consequence, her records are rather scarce.  Teachers report that she was always a little withdrawn, occasionally talking to someone or something even when no one else was in the room.

Perhaps simple medication would have been enough had she not been attacked.  The poor girl had a mountain lion come after her, and had just enough time to scream before a quick-thinking farmer shot the beast in the head.  Somehow, Liz got it into her head that her concentration and focus had forced the animal's brain to explode, as if she had some sort of mystic power.

Everything went into full force after that.  Giving up on reality entirely, she fell into her fantasy where her stuffed animals had names and could speak with her.  It's difficult to determine how much things were amplified as a result of the traumatic experience and how much of her brain was always ill.  She often remains diffident, wanting to be nice to people during her good times but occasionally threatening to make someone's head explode.  During her bad days, she lays in her room and cries.

Write your post of how you were admitted to Rosanam:

From the moment she got out of the car, she knew she wasn't going to like it here.  It was too isolated, too far away, too cut off from nature.  Why did people insist on locking themselves away from life?

She didn't have a lot of things, but her parents had saved up to buy her a little electronic book thing.  She'd been toying with it, but it was hard to work with and remember, even though it seemed to have an awful lot of books on it.  Of course she wouldn't be able to bring all the books she wanted, but it was just another something new, something weird, lacking even the scent of aged paper.  Already she was homesick.

They were partway to the door when the orderly dropped her back.  She visibly winced as the sounds of pain and terror from the bag assaulted her ears, even though no one else seemed to notice.  She raised her finger, starting to point at him and concentrate, but he just continued on by.  It wasn't the first time she'd gotten ready, and he wasn't even scared anymore.

Maybe she should.  That would show him if she made his brain explode, and the others would know to leave her alone and stop being mean to her.  She knew she couldn't, though.  As heartless as he was, he was still a human being, and she wasn't upset enough to do that to a person.  Once her arm lowered, he just chuckled, unphased.

She knew she wasn't going to like it here.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

That Girl Analise

so long as swords approves, you're in

Swordsman18

That Girl Analise

closing the option of female patients for a bit, want some male patients and want some more doctors.

Ryven

That Girl Analise

Gekido

That Girl Analise

Gekido

Gekido

Name: Jason Maxwell
Appearance (real pictures only. Also add any other descriptions of your character you would like):
Very detailed ons and offs since as a patient things can get quite extreme in an insane asylum:
On’s: CBT, Humiliation, Bondage, Chastity, Forced Nudity, Forced Bisexualism, Spankings, Gags.
Off’s: Scat, Gore, Vore, Bestiality, Anything way too extreme (Taking of limbs and stuff like that).
Possible actions or things that make your character either calm down or get really excited: Music relaxes him quite a lot. Pain also excites him quite a lot, especially sexual pain.
Sexuality: Straight (Although you can force him to go with a man, I am not against that)
Personality(s): Cool calm and collected, he is always alone and always calm. However when isn’t like that he can be very violent and even depressive. He has known to never know how he would act to a certain actions due to his diagnosis.
Diagnosis: Multiple Personality Disorder (2 personalities aside from his normal one), Depression, Violence, Self Harm.
Brian

Brian: This personality is very depressive, he has been known to cut himself with whatever he could find. He blames the judge for not putting into prison his ‘rapist’. Although the rapist doesn’t exist he firmly believes his rapist is his father. However his father died before he was born. This personality was created when Jason got raped by his foster parent when he was little. The man abused and beat Jason constantly, however one night he was beaten so badly that he lost all memory of that event or any of the rapes and beatings that his foster father gave him. He suppressed all those memories into one personality which is Brian. He is known to be very depressive and has negative feelings towards almost anything. He will cut himself or even try to kill himself each time he is able to do it. Nobody knows what the trigger for this personality is, it appears to be at random times or even when his normal personality goes to sleep sometimes Brian wakes up.

On's: Vanilla Sex, Women, Being cared for, Having a mommy figure to rely on.
Off's: Men (Phobia), People being Rude to him, Gross stuff.

Rp Sample
Brian woke up, her eyes were set on the girl in front of him. He had seen her a few times already and he knew what she wanted, to help him get over his need to kill himself. However how would a person be able to get over the fact that he was raped and abused by his own father?. “Ummm hello…” he looked down as he shrugged, he hated being restrained like this however he knew that if he was given the chance he would kill himself on the first chance he got.

“Brian I suppose?, how are you feeling hon?” The blonde nurse smiled at him as she wrote stuff on her notebook. “Umm okay I guess, can you get this cuffs out?” he looked at her and then looked down as his eyes rested on her chest for more than a couple of seconds. “Umm no sorry, this is for your own safety rather than ours”. He shrugged, his eyes went to the window and then outside not really wanting to speak with the girl.

“How do you think I feel? The fact that I have nightmares constantly about my father raping me?. Or the fact that I allowed another man to… bah use his stinking cock inside me?. How do you think I would feel when I have to live everyday with the fact that I was raped?. I understand when girls are raped by males but when a guy gets raped… it’s not normal!”. He shrugged and then calmed down looking at her then down. “I am not saying that it’s alright for a girl to get raped, it’s just that… well it’s not normal for a guy to get raped by another guy, it’s disgusting!”.

“MMmm You have the nightmares every day?” she smiled at him as he wrote some notes on her notebook. “Ummm yeah? Constantly, I cannot get one good nights sleep without the nightmare being there.  I hate those nightmares it reminds me everyday of what happened!” he shrugged as he tried to get out of the cuffs to no avail. “Look get me out of here will you please?” he looked at her as she shook her head, “No sorry”.
Jacob

Jacob: He can be violent to others and even to himself. Use extreme restrains when dealing with this personality. Somehow this personality knows self-defense and is not against using them on doctors and patients alike.  He is well known to grab just about anything and use it as a weapon. Nobody knows what created this personality, some doctors speculate that it had to do with the fact that her mother was being beaten and abused by her father to the point that he killed her. When he saw his foster mother dead on the floor at the hands of his foster father this personality came out. Nobody really knows why he is the way he is, sadistic and sometimes even feeling the need to hurt and destroy people around him.

On's: Pain, CBT, Torture, Blood, Watching others get hurt, Getting hurt.
Off's: Cute people, people that want to help him, cute stuff, being tried to be talked to.
rp sample
Everything was set, the doctor had a vial of blood hidden inside her pocket. The only way to have Jacob come out of Jason’s mind was by blood, even a small amount of blood would be enough to bring him out.  Jason sighed as she looked at the doctor, “Why are we here doc? Why are those big man besides you?”. She shook her head and smiled, “Don’t worry about that hon, just rest”. She took the vial of blood off her pocket and smeared the blood on her arm showing him he bloody skin.

Jason’s eyes closed and then opened, “Mmmm delicious, I hate fake blood though. It’s much better to just take the blood from your damn arm instead of just putting it. Get me out so I can rip that skin open and show you real blood”. The nurses eyes froze but then she regained her control, she hated dealing with Jacob because of that, “Mmm no thank you, I like my skin how it is, so tell me Jacob how did you spend your night?”. She knew that not being the personality in control was like sleeping to them so it was fine.

“Umm? You want to hear my wonderful dream about torturing and raping your sorry little pussy?” he licked his lower lip and winked at her. “Get me out and I will surely make it a reality, mmm I can imagine your shaved pussy being pounded by my hard cock, delicious don’t you think?”. He laughed out loud and looked at the two guards besides her, “Ah you brought your buddies again, you two are lucky that I am in handcuffs although….”. He grins as he forced his hand out of the cuffs cutting his skin as he did, clearly he didn’t care for his own pain though.

He snapped out and pushed the girl into the floor while his free hand began ripping away her clothing. “Mmm delicious breasts, I want to taste them and bite them”. The doctor freaked out and looked at the guards which quickly pushed a liquid into his body. Jason went unconscious and Jason came out, “Huh? What the hell?” he backed away and looked at his bloody hands, “What the hell happened!?”.

Biography: Found on his mothers house filled with blood from head to toe and with the body on her mother right in front of him. On further inspections he was classified not sane enough to be sent to jail due to his multiple personalities disorders and was sent to the Rosanam institute instead.

Medical history that led to admittance: On checking up to him in weeks leading to his admittance he was determined to have multiple personalities and only one of them seem to want to talk (his normal one). He has two personalities aside from his normal one. There is no trigger to this personalities that are known. The only one that is known is Jacob which comes out if he sees blood.
Write your post of how you were admitted to Rosanam:

“Who are you? Who is in control right now?” the doctor asked Jason as he sat on the chair, straightjacket holding his body together. The doctor was a beautiful blonde woman that appears to slowly grow up to like Jason over the few weeks he has been there. Jason knew there was something wrong with him, lapses of time disappearing on him wasn’t something usual. They were also blaming him for something he has no memory of doing. When he was diagnosed with multiple personality disorders he was indeed shocked, however he understood that he needed help.

“J..Jason” he smiled looking at her as she removed the straightjacket from him. Jason wasn’t any danger and neither was Brian, except of course himself.  When he was released from the jacket he smiled rubbing his wrists a bit. “Where are you taking me doctor?” he asked as he looked at the two guards next to her, they were there in case Jacob ever came out. However with no blood around they were pretty sure that they were safe.

“Somewhere that you can get help, perhaps even learn a way to control your other personalities” she smiled as she stood up and nodded at the guards which they came and handcuffed his hands behind his back. Jason didn’t fight and even let them handcuff him without any word of protest or signs that he was against it. “Let’s go Jason” the doctor said as they walked out of the hospital and into a waiting buss. He was helped inside and helped to a chair. Couple of minutes later the buss was on its way to the institute.

While traveling Jason had a good sleep which was when Brian came out, “Huh? Where am I?”. The doctor smiled and nodded, “Brian?, you are on the way to a place to get some help”. Brian shrugged and looked outside, a clear depressive look on his face. He didn’t smile while traveling until Jason was back on his body just as the truck stopped, “That was a good sleep”. The nurse smirked and walked with him outside.

After signing some papers at the entrance the Doctor gave the keys to the handcuffs to the guards and hugged Jason, “Hope you get better, come visit me when you do, okay?”. Jason nodded and walked inside the entrance to the building having no idea what would be waiting for him.

That Girl Analise

Before I would consider accepting this character I would want details on how the split came to be (see: why did he split in the first place) and a lot more detail than one line on each of the personalities as well as ons and offs for each of the personalities, and a sample paragraph that shows Jason (or either of the splits) dealing with the disorder.

I'm sorry to make you go to extra measures; I'm particularly picky about this disorder being played as you are essentially playing multiple characters

Gekido

The sample post was meant on him dealing with their personalities. I can give you more detail on the others personalities sure

Gekido