A first request for a roleplay (f/f)

Started by Angie, September 30, 2012, 01:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

This is really the first time I've done anything like this, so this is my brick headed attempt to start up a roleplay!

The roleplay is about a teacher and a student who, by sheer luck, both happen to be succubi. The teacher, however, is a rare breed of succubus called "Greater Succubus", and the student is a normal succubus (if normal can be applied to demons). The presence of the lesser succubus in her classroom has caused the Greater Succubus to start losing control of her power, but until now, the teacher has been unable to identify which student is the succubus. Sure, she knows it's a female, but in a class with 18 female students, does that help? This all changes when the succubus student walks up to the teacher one day after class, revealing her identity, and causing the teacher to plan out her chance to grab the lesser succubus and make her her own demonic slave.

Yes, I am looking for a female for this one. I would like to play the Greater Succubus, if no one objects. I would like to string this story along as long as possible, perhaps the Greater Succubus starts teaching the young student about more then just quadratic equations. PM me if interested.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Angie

Now that I think about it, this might be a good place to post more roleplay requests, so I'll probably have to do a little editing in the future! Ah well, live, learn, and love, right?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!