MasterOfKitten's Place. (open to all)

Started by MasterOfKittens, September 30, 2012, 12:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterOfKittens

I feel like I don't belong on this site...

seekeroftruth22

Seeker follows Sublime to the bathroom "come on master of kittens why do you feel like that?"
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

MasterOfKittens

I feel like an outsider in my life and so I roleplay to try and feel like I belong to something, so when I found this site I was excited because I could be accepted to something... now look at me... On hold...

seekeroftruth22

"you think you got it bad?" evil smirk "my ex girlfriend dumped me because she is now a lesbian and dating my younger sister, soim not even alowed to be upset or ticked off by it, and thats just the most recent thing"

MasterOfKittens

I'm logging off for tonight, I have work to do and I have to get up early, I'm sorry I poisoned this thread too.

Sublime

Sublime stepped into the bathroom, tugging Seeker along behind her, and walked up to Master. She placed her hand on his back and rubbed soothingly, "it's okay, just try to stay positive and do your best to stay within the parameters of what the administrators of the site expect of you. Perhaps go back and reread the rules or try to get involved in an RP?"

She smiled, her green eyes dancing, "they're very nice here and as long as you do your best to contribute to the site and follow the rules, you'll be accepted. You haven't been denied, try to keep that in mind."

"You didn't poison this thread. Don't be silly, try to have a good night."

seekeroftruth22

Seeker follows Sub into the bathroom "looks like Submile said it ass man, you cant poison a thread by saying how you feel, that onlt happens if you keep it inside locked away. the best advice i can give is 'dont worry be happy',\ great song and great advice"

MasterOfKittens

Alright, I'm sorry I get kinda emotional at times...

seekeroftruth22

its alright my man we all get that way sometimes

MasterOfKittens

seekeroftruth22

nice work so far master of kittens, mines almost done :)

MasterOfKittens

-i finish and turn it arround and it has a picture of a cute catgirl carved into it-