You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 06:12:03 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Guilty or not guilty  (Read 110848 times)

Offline AceOfSpades

Re: Guilty or not guilty
« Reply #8400 on: March 10, 2014, 08:23:46 PM »
I plead Not Guilty! Although I have ran into a pole in front of a lot of people.

This court holds you with the following charges: Neglecting your social life for binge watching TV shows on Netflix. Need I remind you that you are under oath and any falter in the truth will result in Perjury being added to your charges.

Offline Elya Marten

« Reply #8401 on: March 10, 2014, 08:53:44 PM »
I'm afraid that I am guilty as charged, in fact I am committing said crime at precisely this moment!

I charge the next person with dancing to classical music while holding a pet in their arms.

Offline Daoine Sidhe

« Reply #8402 on: March 10, 2014, 11:33:28 PM »
I can claim innocence!  I don't usually hold my pet when I dance.

The Space Court holds the next person accountable for performing a split without intending to.

Offline Styx26

• Sword-wielding Hero Aspirant... Writing, Always Writing. Nicholas' Hero, Occasional Bartender, Wolfling's Padawan
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Tired of being afraid of making mistakes.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #8403 on: March 10, 2014, 11:46:56 PM »
*wails* You have found the guilty party! In my defense, it was a rainy summer day and I slipped on the plastic tarp trying to get inside of a restaurant... and it wasn't even a full split!

*points accusingly* You! I know that you stayed up late one evening and watched a horror film that gave you a nightmare that still scares you to this day!

Offline Daoine Sidhe

« Reply #8404 on: March 11, 2014, 01:02:04 AM »
Guilty.  v.v  Zombie flicks.  I hate them.  And yet... I love to watch them.  Why do people like things that scare them so much?

The next person was seen doodling instead of taking notes in a class!

Online HannibalBarca

• Defiant General of Hopeless Causes * Henry Rollins for President campaigner * Mako-phile * Uncle Iroh in shades * Disciple of Dr. Cornel West *
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: At large, am tall. "People keep asking if I'm back. Yeah...I'm thinking I'm back."
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8405 on: March 11, 2014, 02:06:17 AM »
In 1st grade...after that, it was straight A's until graduation :P

The next person has yelled at the (movie or televison) screen when a horror film was on:  "DON'T SPLIT UP!!!"

Offline Daoine Sidhe

« Reply #8406 on: March 11, 2014, 03:10:01 AM »
Guilty.  Why do they never listen?  Splitting up only works for the Mystery, Inc. crew.  smh

The next person is guilty of watching one of those old campy horror flicks, and laughing the whole way through it.

Online HannibalBarca

• Defiant General of Hopeless Causes * Henry Rollins for President campaigner * Mako-phile * Uncle Iroh in shades * Disciple of Dr. Cornel West *
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: At large, am tall. "People keep asking if I'm back. Yeah...I'm thinking I'm back."
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8407 on: March 11, 2014, 03:14:58 AM »
Relentlessly guilty.

The next person has watched one 'People Are Amazing" vid on youtube, said, "one more", then looked up and seen it was 4:30 in the morning...

Offline Daoine Sidhe

« Reply #8408 on: March 11, 2014, 05:00:41 AM »
Not guilty.  I've never watched any of those videos.  I've actually never even heard of them until now.

The next person is accused of rewatching old cartoons from their childhood, and wondering how the hell they thought they were so epic at the time.

Online HannibalBarca

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8409 on: March 11, 2014, 05:18:58 AM »
Guilty--with my daughter--and wondering how I was allowing her to watch them :P

The next person has completely ruined dinner by cooking badly.

Offline Daoine Sidhe

« Reply #8410 on: March 11, 2014, 05:26:09 AM »
Frequently guilty.  Cooking is not my forte.  Alas, for I love to eat.

The next person is charged with spending way too much time trying to solve the crossword puzzles in the morning paper.

Online HannibalBarca

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8411 on: March 11, 2014, 05:40:11 AM »
Not guilty.  I gave 'em up years ago :P

The next person has told someone who was making an ass of themselves...that they were making an ass of themselves.

Offline Daoine Sidhe

« Reply #8412 on: March 11, 2014, 07:28:29 AM »
Guilty.  Many times.

The next person has been accused of making an ass of themselves.

Offline AceOfSpades

« Reply #8413 on: March 11, 2014, 08:14:09 AM »
Guiltier than a politician.

You have been accused of waiting until the very last second to merge lanes, angering every driver on the road, when you were told the lane ends four miles ago.

Offline Daoine Sidhe

« Reply #8414 on: March 11, 2014, 10:51:05 AM »
Guilty... but only because people wouldn't let me in!  So, I forced my way in.  Hmph.

You are guilty of browsing through the available movies on Netflix or movie store/rental, etc., only to finally settle on something you've already seen.

Online HannibalBarca

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8415 on: March 11, 2014, 09:39:19 PM »
Guilty, though not as often as you'd think--I like trying new stuff, but I like my old favorites too.

The next person isn't bothered by singing something they like in public, or at work.

Offline Peccavi

« Reply #8416 on: March 11, 2014, 09:50:07 PM »
Guilty as charged. I sing pretty much constantly. My life is like some horribly weird Disney movie but I have friends and coworkers that join in which make it glorious!

The next person is charged with staying up for more than 36 hours in one straight shot.

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #8417 on: March 11, 2014, 10:15:03 PM »
Guilty as charged. I sing pretty much constantly. My life is like some horribly weird Disney movie but I have friends and coworkers that join in which make it glorious!

The next person is charged with staying up for more than 36 hours in one straight shot.

You'd make a good Disney princess. :P

My record is 51 hours during my first internship. It wasn't fun at all.

The next person is dreaming about warm, sunny weather.

Online HannibalBarca

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8418 on: March 11, 2014, 10:17:24 PM »
Ugh, god no.  I love fall.  But the summer is when everyone else comes alive, and I like that for certain ;D

The next person can recite more than ten lines of dialogue from The Princess Bride.

Offline Daoine Sidhe

« Reply #8419 on: March 11, 2014, 10:38:16 PM »
Inconceivable!  How did you know?  I can.. erm... recite it all.  In my defense, I played in the school play version of it.  So... yeah.

The next person is accused of enjoying the tiny marshmallows in their hot cocoa.

Offline Elya Marten

« Reply #8420 on: March 11, 2014, 10:41:14 PM »
I mst profess innocence!! I pick them out and eat them before mixing my cocoa with hot milk. :)

The next personis accused of having done the Time Warp more than once!!

Offline Daoine Sidhe

« Reply #8421 on: March 11, 2014, 10:43:25 PM »
The what?  Is that a dance move or something?  No, I don't er... warp.  I do, however, disco.

The next person is accused of slouching while sitting or standing.

Offline Elya Marten

« Reply #8422 on: March 11, 2014, 11:07:25 PM »
Guilty, all the time!

The next person has been brought before the court on the charge of breathing in too quickly and choking on their own spit loudly and in public!

Offline Daoine Sidhe

« Reply #8423 on: March 11, 2014, 11:14:39 PM »
Maaaaaa- yeah, guilty.

The next person is being tried for drinking too much caffeine and feeling overly hyper.

Offline Elya Marten

« Reply #8424 on: March 11, 2014, 11:48:35 PM »
Guilty on all counts! I have to drink espresso every morning to wake up and usually end up downing a pot of coffee at work.

The next person is charged with taking a spoonful of peanut butter from the jar and eating it straight off the spoon!