Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFire

That subtle calm demeanor is very reminiscent of the blue, jello-obsessed dude I met. -smiles-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

I do recall one faint thought.. blue drops sizzling upon that fiery neck! *jumps around, happy a memory returned*
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

That's right. The bright blue turned navy from the scorch. Very good to see small peeks of you there. -kisses his cheek upon finishing the whisper- Think he'll be back in no time.
-

Mordred

So.. if memory also serves me right.. this also included chants of worship? Naked dancing? General and absolute debauchery? Or is that the hopeful side of my brain teasing the faint memory side of my brain? :P
*See Pillory*

SinfulAngel

Would it be presumptuous if me to put that cigarette out and slowly begin to peel your clothing of?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Mordred

You are kidding 'bout the cig? Could this path possibly lead to some painting along the lines of those ropes? Psst.. I found a tiny vial of the blue stuff.
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Debauchery for sure. Don't think it ever got to naked...that might have been by my own impatience. :P
-

OrchidofDarkness

Chuckles and opens her wings once more for Mordred giving them a nice flap to cause enough wind to ruffle his hair a little bit a shiny blue pendent in the shape of a star resting against her chest. "Jello that sounds good hmmm cherry sounds good to."
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Why do I have this sudden flood of slathering those wings in blue jello? Is this part of this crazy old habit of mine that people keep hinting at? *caresses those wings* Surely.. that would just make a horrible sticky mess, yes? I can't believe I'd really do such a thing. Would I? *can't help but grin with a nod.. thinking maybe he would indeed*
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Looks at him with a brow perked up. "Mordred my dear what has happened to you and you perfect craziness you so calm.? " she would begin to wonder what happened to the fun loving vampire she enjoyed some much or was it all just an illusion. Either way this was something new and well  the possibility of this one being driven batty as the term is so coined to be. She thought to herself. "Not that there is anything wrong with you but I do miss your blue stained hands. " she said to him

Autumn52

Orchid your loveliness has enchanted my heart and soul
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

OrchidofDarkness

If I can help it my dear wonderful Xandi I will keep enchanting your heart and soul

Mordred

Is it safe to bite? I just wanna make sure I'm not going to get the wrath of some monstrous thing with wings that's looking for his daughter or anything. Oh, not sure I'd stop, regardless.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Sure go ahead and bit..but you might get more then you asked for

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

You are exactly what a woman like me thinks of in those quiet moments all alone.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Undeniable Sin

Good day Xandi. May I say you are looking beautiful today. I love to see your beauty each day. It's refreshing.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

OrchidofDarkness

Then by all means bite away and see if you get what you hoped for. As for you darling Xandi -kisses her cheek- I am always her to try and make you smile

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Autumn52

You are as lovely today as the most beautiful flower I have ever seen. You bring new meaning to the words Elegance and Grace.

OrchidofDarkness

-Eyes shine- hope for entertainment but desire is for fun so which are you?

Insanityenviesme

If you hope to distinguish between the two, I can assure you we would be locked in discussion for quite a while
Moments of Sanity

OrchidofDarkness

Maybe...but I tend to lean more to desire and passion.

blue bunny sparkle