What are you listening to right now? (Archive)

Started by despickable, December 11, 2011, 02:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Alice in Chains? Ohhh.. ok I thought I was awake for a few and needing to slip my dead self back into my box and near my Snoopy (with fangs) night light (not fearing the dark but digging the small drop of blood on his 'Joe cool' sweatshirt).. But now I think I'm dreaming. I must still be in me box. :)

Alice in Chains - Man in the Box
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Oh no, my dear Mordred...we are both wide awake, but trapped...in a cage....just like two sexy little rats! Remember?

The Smashing Pumpkins - BULLET WITH BUTTERFLY WINGS (Live HD)

Mordred

I'm glad it's a small cage.. makes the pouncing of this rat upon the smaller and much more adorable one near all the easier. Until the door opens and I get to chase that lovely little tail through the city.

Guns N Roses - Paradise City
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Wouldn't we be in awe of the new world opening up before us? Wouldn't we be mesmerized with the sights, sounds and smells...mmmm...wonderful smells that surrounded us upon our release from such a small cage?

Pearl Jam - Release

Mordred

Would be surreal.. leaving the senses in an almost ecstatic humming state. Suddenly you hear a jingling sound as I sneak up behind you to reach a pair of keys over your shoulder.. almost tempted to bite that sweet neck but somehow behaving. "Shall we take a drive, gorgeous?"

Gorillaz - Stylo
*See Pillory*

Skadii

"Oh, yes...take me for a drive!" I would hop in the front seat and turn the radio up as my perfectly painted toes tapped along to the beat of the music on the dashboard...looking over and grinning at you, "Let's go faster!"

Eagles - Life In The Fast Lane

Dez

uhm... not sure how to do those picture thingys... but...

"Yessir I Can Boogie" by Goldfrapp

Skadii

Quote from: Whimsical on August 05, 2012, 10:10:16 AM
uhm... not sure how to do those picture thingys... but...

"Yessir I Can Boogie" by Goldfrapp

I can help, Whimsical!

Goldfrapp - Yes Sir I Can Boogie

Mordred

Heh.. I think it's time I opened this box of mine and skulked over towards the coffee machine.. but maybe.. just maybe that manual I read last night will help.

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Learning To Fly
*See Pillory*

Skadii

OOOhhhh....I love that song! Can you teach me how to fly? Please? You can teach me how to fly while we listen to more Tom Petty!!!!

Tom Petty - You Got Lucky

Mordred

Yeah.. here also serious weakness for the tunes of Mr Petty. Although.. if you really wanna learn to fly.. *reaches back to check.. saddened he still has no wings*.. here's another that might be even more informative. Seems dangerous.. but near an ancient thing like me, you are safe. I got 'V' running through my veins. *grins*

Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on August 05, 2012, 10:51:59 AM
Yeah.. here also serious weakness for the tunes of Mr Petty. Although.. if you really wanna learn to fly.. *reaches back to check.. saddened he still has no wings*.. here's another that might be even more informative. Seems dangerous.. but near an ancient thing like me, you are safe. I got 'V' running through my veins. *grins*

Tom Petty - Free Fallin'

I'm ready! I have no fear of the unknown when I am with you! Besides...you know what us American girls are like...never surrender!
(This, in my opinion, is the BEST Petty song ever!!!!)

American Girl- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers- Lyrics (HQ Audio- Not Live)

Mordred

I have to go back to flying a bit.. for this other song about it.. I absolutely love also.

Pink Floyd - Learning To Fly
*See Pillory*

Dez

Eric Clapton's The Core..

"The Core" - Eric Clapton

*gets on soapbox* I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Cole for her help!!!

*does a happy dance after leaving said soapbox*

Skadii

*nods her head* I love Pink Floyd! Always have! This is one of my favorites by them!

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

Quote from: Whimsical on August 05, 2012, 11:17:49 AM
Eric Clapton's The Core..

"The Core" - Eric Clapton

*gets on soapbox* I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Cole for her help!!!

*does a happy dance after leaving said soapbox*

*Grins and blushes* I am happy I could help!

Dez

Dance Hall Days -- Wang Chung -- does this reveal my age?

Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days

*grins at the blushing Cole* Cute!

Skadii

Hmmm...this music has me feeling some kinda way...good, but not giving me the urge to do anything but listen to more and more and more....

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

Mordred

I have lots of old favorites.. but somehow these guys always stand the test of time. Yes more and more.. always more. :)

Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Hmmm...more! I love more! And you know...for some reason...this song reminds me of you...hmmmm...wonder what that is about?

Sublime Santeria Lyrics & Music

Mordred

Heh.. love this song too.. although I am scratching my head at it reminding you of me. :P

And now.. for a somewhat random but still.. something that has a good sound, I think..

The Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes
*See Pillory*

Skadii

I don't know...maybe it was the coffee talking! *giggles* I love this song...I listen to it at least once a day!

Wild Horses - Rolling Stones

Mordred

Damn.. 'nother one by the Stones I adore. There are three of theirs that in my mind (which.. in most cases.. doesn't make a whole lotta sense.. but to me.. yes it does. Even if I have to refer to the index on occasion).. and here is one of those.. :)..

*starts to vaporize into swirls of dark blue hearing this gorgeous tune*

Rolling Stones - Angie
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Mmmm...so pretty! *opens her eyes again and grins at him* I happen to love this Stones song...how about you?

the rolling stones - beast of burden

Mordred

Oh yeah.. love it. Actually now thinking.. I can't think of any I know that aren't great by these guys. BUT.. this one.. another one wayyyyy up there..

Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Woman
*See Pillory*