What are you listening to right now? (Archive)

Started by despickable, December 11, 2011, 02:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Timeless

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Quote from: Xandria on April 14, 2012, 01:24:10 PM
Metallica - Orion (Music Video "Original Creation" - 1986) [Full HD]

Ohhhhh.. that one shares my number one slot of favorite Metallica tunes.. Just listened.. and now the other that shares that spot for me..

Metallica - The Call of Ktulu
*See Pillory*

Zaphod

Xandria

Quote from: Mordred on April 14, 2012, 01:36:00 PM
Ohhhhh.. that one shares my number one slot of favorite Metallica tunes.. Just listened.. and now the other that shares that spot for me..

Metallica - The Call of Ktulu[/url]

Excellent choice and also one of my favourite's from Metallica, the band dominating my iPod today...ahhh the sweet memories of teenage angst!

Ok, switching gears...er...playlists.

Amaranthe - Hunger
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Lilias

'Recoil', by Morian. No video, unfortunately, but you can sample the song (and the rest of an absolutely kickass album) here.
~Wendell Berry

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Razzz

We can pop bottles all night & baby you can have whatever you like...
T.I- Whatever You Like (Dirty)