News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Alphabet Association Game

Started by Dreamweaver, May 08, 2009, 03:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Night night  (I gotsa go... later)  :-*

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

rhev

Quincy.
(the name of an ex girlfriend's stuffed penguin.  Quincy P. Penguin, esquire, to be specific.)

TaintedAndDelish

Black ( typical color for a penguin )

Anesa

TaintedAndDelish

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

TaintedAndDelish

Feathers (yes, penguins have feathers... I think?)

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Sybl

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Sybl

Xandria

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Nah nah nah!  (wrong thread Mr. hangover!) :P

Mordred

Ouch! (ohhh wicked creature.. enjoying my suffering! :P)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Pretty...much (giggles...just kidding, I feel your pain...I had a few too many myself last night.  ::))

Sybl

TaintedAndDelish

Sybl

Anesa

Sybl