You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
 
December 03, 2016, 05:45:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)  (Read 54074 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Tsumi Okazaki

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8325 on: May 11, 2012, 10:15:04 PM »
Reaches out from the shadows grabbing the sides of someone and pinching them hard before disappearing, a peal of laughter heard as she does. "Looks like I'm winning now!"

Offline TheLegionary

  • War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Mar 2009
  • Location: Wherever you want!
  • Gender: Male
  • Always ready to fight.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8326 on: May 11, 2012, 10:16:02 PM »
Shut up! The win is mine!

Offline Tsumi Okazaki

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8327 on: May 11, 2012, 11:47:43 PM »
Blares Sick Puppies- Going Down


Offline MzNurse

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8328 on: May 12, 2012, 05:36:22 AM »
*puts on earplugs and takes back the win*

Offline Tsumi Okazaki

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8329 on: May 12, 2012, 07:59:39 AM »
Kidnaps Mz. Nurse, tying her up and locking her in a closet, thus reclaiming her position.

Offline Grainne

  • *Herself**Always the Muse**Friend of Chaos*
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: In my meadow, fingerpainting with love and light..
  • Gender: Female
  • Revelation: Life? Waay to brief not to smile. :)
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8330 on: May 12, 2012, 08:06:35 AM »
*blinks at all the havoc that the new lady is causing...giggles..hops onto that Vespa...zips by Tsumi and grabs the WIN laughing...* Mine! And, welcome Tsumi! *zooms into the sunrise*

Offline Tsumi Okazaki

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8331 on: May 12, 2012, 09:07:12 AM »
Laughs and chases ofter the newest one, quickly overtaking her long enough to regain her prize then stops and looks around as she is, once more, the last one standing.

Offline Breathless Intent

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8332 on: May 12, 2012, 09:33:15 PM »
Creeps up behind the shiny newbie and notices she's still standing. Hm...can't have that! Makes a flying leap for the pretty lady and tackles her to the ground, pinning her with a triumphant grin. "Hey there, darling. You're new around here, so let me explain real nicely....This," plucks the Win from Tsumi's hand, "...belongs to me. Thanks for holding onto it for me though." Winks down at her and drops a kiss on her cheek before jumping up and dashing away with her Win.

Offline Tsumi Okazaki

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8333 on: May 12, 2012, 09:37:53 PM »
With a cat-like grin she springs to her feet in one smooth motion and races after the woman. Overtaking her she reaches out and takes a hold of the woman's hair then slips her arm around her waist as her momentum slows. Twisting her hips suddenly, the woman's legs fly out from underneath her and she's neatly deposited on her rear with Tsumi still standing behind her. Bending over she plucks the win from her hand and pecks her victim's lips "Now now gorgeous. I believe that was mine."

Straightening up she turns and saunters away grinning ear to ear.

Offline Breathless Intent

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8334 on: May 12, 2012, 09:46:32 PM »
"Ack!" Is yanked back by her hair before being neatly deposited on her rear with a graceless "Oof!" In her discombobulated state, she lets the Win slip from her grasp. Dazed a bit by how easily she was duped, she sits on the ground for a bit, pouting about her aching tush. Finally, she jumps up, dusts off, and chases after the tricksy little Tsumi. "Wait right there, little miss. I believe you are mistaken. This is yours...," swats the girl's bottom, "..and this belongs to me." Plucking the Win right on back, blows a kiss to her would-be usurper before throwing down a smoke bomb and disappearing Ninja Style.

Offline Tsumi Okazaki

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8335 on: May 12, 2012, 09:52:08 PM »
Squeaks as her ass is slapped and turns smiling unbelieving. Suddenly a smoke bomb detonates and she throws up an arm. Coughing, she waits until the dust settles and looks down at the ground. Three feet from the detonation point are a set of track in the sandy ground. "Ninja style huh? Guess you skipped a few lessons sweetie." she says as she follows the prints and finds her quarry hiding in a patch of dry brush. "Excuse me." she says, and snakes her hand out, once more stealing the win. "Im going to have to make sure you cant follow next time!" she shouts as she dashes off in a random direction while waving back over her shoulder. Grinning to herself, she stops and sets several noose traps before darting on.

Offline gaggedLouise

  • Quim Queen | Collaborative juicy writer
  • Champion
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Jan 2011
  • Location: Scandinavia
  • Gender: Female
  • Bound, gagged and unarmed but still dangerous.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8336 on: May 12, 2012, 10:18:48 PM »
*plots Tsumi setting up traps, nooses and hidden cages, watching and setting them all down on a paper to be able to avoid them, then waits for the right moment to strike*
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 10:23:11 PM by gaggedLouise »

Offline Tsumi Okazaki

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8337 on: May 12, 2012, 10:21:35 PM »
Settles down in the craigs of a nearby cliff, watching the trail leading to her and frowning. Knowing full well it shouldn't have taken this long.

Offline gaggedLouise

  • Quim Queen | Collaborative juicy writer
  • Champion
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Jan 2011
  • Location: Scandinavia
  • Gender: Female
  • Bound, gagged and unarmed but still dangerous.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8338 on: May 12, 2012, 10:44:24 PM »
Drills a hole in the sandy plain and strikes a really potent stream of water, arranges a hose and rolls it out towards the cliffs - then spots Tsumi down there and splashes the cliffs with powerful streams of water from above, making them all slippery and difficult to stay in place on. Grinning wickedly as she tries to clamber away, I lean down and watch, then pull out a powerful magnet which draws the Win back up into my arms. Watching the drenched and swearing Tsumi I laugh and walk off alonmg the plain, steering clear of all her traps.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 10:56:11 PM by gaggedLouise »

Offline Tsumi Okazaki

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8339 on: May 12, 2012, 10:59:50 PM »
Soaked and slipping, she looks down at the impending ledge shes moving towards. The win temporarily gone, she focuses her attentions on the soon to be fall. As she nears the ledge she notices a sand dune not two yards out. Going over she, she shoves off the ledge at the last second and manages to hit the far side of the dune ever so gracefully on her ass. Rolling down it she gets up and spots the woman fleeing at a sedated pace.

Pursuing at full speed, she hip tackle the woman and manages to force her into a cage trap, which springs shut just as she manages to regain her balance and leap safely out of the hazards way. Gripping the bars of the cage she smiles then reaches in and plucks her Win from the captive. "Next time," she says grinning, "I'll bring the cuffs." Turning away she troops off at her leisure, whistling a western showdown tune.

Offline Breathless Intent

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8340 on: May 12, 2012, 11:15:17 PM »
Takes the bait...

Watches a tumbleweed roll by between herself and the slowly strolling Tsumi, typical western song drifting to her on the wind. Barks out in her best gravelly voice, "There ain't 'nough room in this here thread for the both of us." Tries to spit, to emphasize the point, but mostly just sputters a little. "Ahem..." Coughs a bit and smiles, dropping the act for a second before getting back into character and reaching for the (water) pistol at her hip. "On the count of three. One...Two..." Blasts the unsuspecting Tsumi with a super powered blast of water from the water gun, not waiting for the third count at all. Having won the draw (admittedly, by unfair means), she wrests away the Win and tips her hat to the woman. "Thank ya, much." Winks playfully and scampers off, jumping into her shiny red sports car and zooming off.

Offline Tsumi Okazaki

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8341 on: May 12, 2012, 11:25:46 PM »
Lays flat in the dust and dirt for several moments simply staring up. "It seems I've taken things to lightly." Sitting up she watches the sports car speed off and a malicous grin spreads over her face. "Perhaps its time I showed them why I'm known as the Queen of Cages....." Looking up, she rises from the dirt and brushes herself off as she sees something floating back to her on the wind. Her smile as dark as ever, she plucks the Win from the passing winds. "Seems the fates agree."

Offline Grainne

  • *Herself**Always the Muse**Friend of Chaos*
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: In my meadow, fingerpainting with love and light..
  • Gender: Female
  • Revelation: Life? Waay to brief not to smile. :)
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8342 on: May 13, 2012, 07:55:09 PM »
*Hiding in the shadows, Eithne sees her chance and walks by quietly and slipps the WIN from Tsumi's hands...and runs like hell!*  :D

Offline Tsumi Okazaki

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8343 on: May 13, 2012, 08:00:25 PM »
Spinning around in utter surprise. she suddenly doubles over in laughter as she sees the woman suddenly get yanked in the air by one of her noose traps. Her laughter eventually subsiding, she makes her way over to the suspended woman and pulls the win from her hand. "Just hanging out?" she says grinning.

Offline Grainne

  • *Herself**Always the Muse**Friend of Chaos*
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: In my meadow, fingerpainting with love and light..
  • Gender: Female
  • Revelation: Life? Waay to brief not to smile. :)
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8344 on: May 13, 2012, 08:15:50 PM »
*squinting at the other woman in frustration, she answers by folding her arms across her chest..* Yeah, sure...I do this sort of thing all the time. *Using her own bit of wild blue magicks she calculates the timing and in a flash wills the ropes to release her as she jumps down on Tsumi pinning her to the ground grinning...* Annnd, I believe that that WIN is mine! *stands up and poofs out in a puff of smoke*

Offline Tsumi Okazaki

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8345 on: May 13, 2012, 08:29:21 PM »
Suddenly finding the woman on top of her, she looks up wide eyed. "What the..." she starts, her voice trailing off as the woman takes the win and vanishes. "Oh I so have to figure out how everyone keeps doing that." she says getting up and looking around then rolling her eyes as she spots the win on the ground close by. "Well poofing is good, but people seem to have a hard time keeping a hold of this thing."

Offline Grainne

  • *Herself**Always the Muse**Friend of Chaos*
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: In my meadow, fingerpainting with love and light..
  • Gender: Female
  • Revelation: Life? Waay to brief not to smile. :)
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8346 on: May 13, 2012, 08:51:49 PM »
*patting her pockets she realizes she dropped the damn thing and growls to herself..* Stupid, now you have to go back. *using her blue magicks she reverses the winds and appears just enough so that she can reach out through her blue mist...and grab the WIN from Tsumi..dissappearing in a second.* Aha!

Offline Tsumi Okazaki

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8347 on: May 13, 2012, 09:04:57 PM »
Grinning as the woman appears and takes the win, she leaps into the blue mist hoping it takes her go where she needs to. Popping out on the other side she laughs then grabs the win from the woman's grasp and turns, taking off through the meadow they had been transported to.

(sorry if I rewrote your post.)

Offline Grainne

  • *Herself**Always the Muse**Friend of Chaos*
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: In my meadow, fingerpainting with love and light..
  • Gender: Female
  • Revelation: Life? Waay to brief not to smile. :)
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8348 on: May 13, 2012, 09:11:37 PM »
(that's ok luv...I don't see it..I think we're good)

*Having struggled with the other woman beautiful though she may be Eithne is beginning to get frustrated. I mean really someone jumping into her mist! "grrrr" She growls and smiles because she knows this meadow after all her magick brought them there...and here she doesn't need to run...poofing up in front of Tsumi she snatches the WIN from her hands says "thank you!" And, then poofs out much quicker than in the other realm.*

Offline Tsumi Okazaki

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #8349 on: May 13, 2012, 10:01:13 PM »
(lol we should get an rp going if I manage to get approved. This is getting fun.)

Roaring in frustration, she catches a glimpse of the woman several hundred yards away and starts wondering just how long it would take to make her beg for mercy if she tickled her for twelve hours straight with a feather duster. Reaching into the waistline of her jeans, she pulls out a tranquilizer gun and slowly approaches. Closing to within several yards she smiles and levels the gun. Taking a quick pinpoint shot, she nails the woman in the back of the neck and watches as she stumbles.

Quickly walking up to the woman, she catches her before she falls to the ground, possibly injuring herself. "Sorry to mark up such an amazing body, Hun. But your starting to become a nuisance." Kissing the woman's left cheek she removes the dart from her neck and takes the win, stowing it in her pocket for safe keeping and picking the woman up. Carrying her to a rocky alcove, she sets her down. "You should be fine here. See you in a few hours when the paralytics wear off."

Turning on her heels, she leaves the woman and starts trying to find out just where the hell she is.