You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:00:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)  (Read 54270 times)

Offline Kazuume

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #7050 on: November 14, 2011, 07:38:40 PM »
*Sneaks around lurking in the dark all covert like in her black camo gear, carrying a jar of red liquid. Once she finds the proper spot, Kaz pokes holes in the top of the jar and places it under a large box. The box is then propped up with a large stick and a string tied to the stick. Running off behind a bush Kaz crouches and waits.  Sure enough the blue one appears drawn by the scent of that red liquid in the jar, yes, it is blood. As he slips under the box drawn to that scent Kaz fires a dart gun, the dart connected to a small cable in her hand, nailing the little win, and as she pulls the dart back she also pulls the string trapping the Mordred under the box so she can make her escape into the dark with the win tucked into her pack*

Win hehe

Offline WyldRanger

• This Is Who We Are / Mulder to her Scully / Random PM's are always welcome
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Snuggled by a Starfire Goddess <3
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7051 on: November 14, 2011, 07:43:39 PM »
*steals the win when Kaz isn't looking* :P

Offline Story Tale

• Anoesis Addict
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Shame is the lie someone told you about yourself.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7052 on: November 14, 2011, 08:15:02 PM »
Stretches as she climbs from her 20 mattresses and 20 feather beds, rubbing a sore spot on her back, just the size of a pea. She imagines she will have to add another mattress tonight. With a sigh and a scratch she wanders over to check her prized possession, a cute little win that she had taken to the salon for a wash and trim.

What the!!

Furious she dials Elmer Fudd and after an hour of convincing him that a win was just important as a wabbit (and easier for him to say) she sits back to wait, snug in her home and sipping on a cocktail. Elmer always wins. Well, ok not really, but this was just a Xana, not a wily wabbit.

Offline DTW

• Survival Of The Fittest , I ate my twin in the womb.
  • Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • Lions donít lose sleep over the opinion of sheep
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7053 on: November 14, 2011, 08:38:02 PM »
Mounts naj and takes the win from her.

Offline Kazuume

« Reply #7054 on: November 14, 2011, 08:38:58 PM »
my win sorry

Offline MiaFire

• I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions... - HPLy
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • It came...We fought... I won!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7055 on: November 14, 2011, 08:51:28 PM »
I haven't seen you in forever. I'll remind you that that win is the one you borrowed from me and is actually mine. Thanks for holding it for me. -smiles, hugs and takes the win back with a grin-

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7056 on: November 14, 2011, 08:51:48 PM »
*Struggles here.. not to take the win (easy-peasy, that :P).. but to do so with very few letters, numbers, gadgets, trickery.. just reaches into Mia's pocket, roaming around a bit, grabs win, roams around a bit more (ok, keeping it short but still.. gotta have a little fun, eh? :P).. then vanishes with win*

(due to timing issues.. this was a ninja'd win.. so details suck as pockets don't apply.. but please, use your most lecherous imagination when wondering where on Mia she could hide a win :P)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 08:52:52 PM by Mordred »

Offline Story Tale

• Anoesis Addict
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7057 on: November 14, 2011, 09:28:01 PM »
Takes off her saddle and her tail, thank you DTW, I've always wondered what that felt like, and trots.. Er.. No, skips over to Mordred. "Mine mine thank you." Sprinkles some light at him so he won't follow and gallops, err... (damn you DTW) out of there to find some carrots.

Offline DTW

• Survival Of The Fittest , I ate my twin in the womb.
  • Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • Lions donít lose sleep over the opinion of sheep
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7058 on: November 14, 2011, 10:19:51 PM »
*Distracts Naj with oats and steals the win.* Giddy up!

Offline Belle33

« Reply #7059 on: November 15, 2011, 01:47:39 AM »
So totally Wins!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7060 on: November 15, 2011, 04:06:46 AM »
*Waves a winometer over Belle's supposed victory.. feigning a sad smile* Sorry, gorgeous.. see here.. that's only 0.02% win. *takes a shining object from my pocket* Ahh, but see this here? *winometer goes CRAZY with beeps and clicks* This, lovely human.. this is the real deal. You may visit.. you can even touch.. but you cannot have. :P

Offline lenka

• ~Craving all sorts of deliciousness ~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • No doubt off with the dragonflies
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7061 on: November 15, 2011, 07:48:34 AM »
steals the win and takes off at a running speed!

Offline Story Tale

• Anoesis Addict
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7062 on: November 15, 2011, 08:30:09 AM »
Strings a wire across her path and collects the win after she drops. Sorry lenka, alls fair in love and win.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7063 on: November 15, 2011, 06:53:26 PM »
*Hovering above on a dark cloud.. above the sneaky one, a grappling hook (composed 99.9% of shadow, 0.1% 'blue stuff') lowers to snatch the win from those bad little hands.. before he then sends this dark cloud into high gear and whizzes off, vanishing into the distance.*

Offline MiaFire

• I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions... - HPLy
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7064 on: November 15, 2011, 06:56:08 PM »
Taking a large magnum flashlight that would illuminate and dissipate the cloud made of shadow with the beam of light and grinning as she watched him fall, she walked over and snatched the win, turning, and walking away. "Thanks, Mordred."

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7065 on: November 15, 2011, 07:08:40 PM »
Before realizing what he is doing, he starts to mutter, "Hey, no problem, Mia..".. but then from somewhere close by, the sound of a screeching record. Huh? Noooo, this is mine. Climbing back up, dusting himself off, he revs up (it can be done, you know.. the feet first start to spin in a creepy way, defying the whole 'attached to the legs' thing.. then blur.. then.. ZIP.. he's off!).. speeding past Mia in what can only be described as a icy wind.. removing her lovely hands of the burden of the win. Thanking her in return. :P

Offline Kazuume

« Reply #7066 on: November 15, 2011, 10:25:40 PM »
Oh just forget it Mordred the win is mine!

*just walks over and takes it out of his hand and walks off*

Offline MiaFire

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7067 on: November 15, 2011, 10:30:31 PM »
Sorry Kaz. You got Izzie and I'm taking the win as a consolation prize. -snatches the win and leaves-

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7068 on: November 16, 2011, 03:31:01 PM »
Trades the win in Mia's hands (can't call it Mia's win.. for wherever it resides, we all know, it's mine) for a a true treat.. some chocolate icing. Not that she needs a different flavor.. nor that I think her skin needs to be covered.. but just trying to be fair. I am, after all, a fanged creature with a streak of kindness, at times.

Offline Kazuume

« Reply #7069 on: November 16, 2011, 08:20:10 PM »
As Mordred yawns my hands quickly produce two small corks and slip them over his fangs. While he is sorting out this new dilemma the win is taken from his blue fingers and whisked away by yours truly!

win!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7070 on: November 17, 2011, 03:39:07 AM »
Due to actions of the past, this creature fell into a flashback. Due to a mental state of the present, the backwards motion is sorta warped and instead takes him far, far into the future where he happily sees he is indeed the last one to have the squirming little win inside his greedy hands. So, you see, might as well give up. This sweet little thing is mine. :P

Offline Zaakmaal

« Reply #7071 on: November 17, 2011, 04:12:35 PM »
Win ;D

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7072 on: November 17, 2011, 07:07:59 PM »
*Assembles a super cool highly advanced printer.. which supposedly has a special sort of ink that.. well, we'll see now, won't we? Plugs in this thing.. types in a few codes of instruction.. sends to printer.. and ohhhh baby! It's woefully two-dimensional.. but it IS a win!*

Offline Sunrise

« Reply #7073 on: November 17, 2011, 07:24:46 PM »
*Hits the re-print button of Morded's super cool highly advanced printer when he leaves with his win and prints out official documentation of the same exact win. Once obtained she hires a team of well paid, high class, and not to mention snooty lawyers, who send to have Mordred summoned to court! Once there with him she hides behind her proficient legal team and waits until the judge decides that her win is indeed the original. Thanks to bribes. The gavel slams and thereafter she is congratulated by the court for her win of the win case, which later would come to be known as "The War of the Win"....*

Offline Kazuume

« Reply #7074 on: November 17, 2011, 09:34:15 PM »
Zee Win Iz Mine!