Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Pillownese was fake.. but pillows are easy to trick.
Now a Dolly, on the other hand.. not so easy trick.. but with a toy or two, she can be distracted.
*slides brand new set of 'Play Doh' towards her box.. waits till she pounces*
*pounces upon and swipes win*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

ooooh play dough - makes a play dough win and a dinosaur- Rooooar rarrrrr

LateNightKiss

I'm too busy for toys, I'm playing with my win.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

abandoneddolly

mmm I like playing with wins

Mordred

I'm sorry but this win is too dangerous to play with.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Could I entice you with an adorable little puppy?
*swipes win*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

The Puppy is Fake. How could you make such a mistake? *Hits you with it.* Steals back my Win!

LateNightKiss

Too bad the puppy is fake.  :-(
*Slowly slides the win into my pocket* Now anyone who wants it will have to take it. Hint: I have many pockets.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Meh..
Who cares...
-serenades to the win and wins it back-
-walks away-
Muhuhahahaha!!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

I'll just whisper the magic words and the win will come back.
*Whispers*
..And the winning continues.

Insanityenviesme

Ah.. a win whisperer!! The legends were true!!

-pounces and ruins all your pockets and takes the win and eats it-
Ha :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

*Gasps at the fact that you ate the win*
How did it taste? I'm not exactly sure if I want it back now. Spit it out!

Insanityenviesme

-evil laughs-
-dances in triumph-
-trips-
-falls-
-regurgitates the win-
NOOOOOO!!!!
Moments of Sanity

abandoneddolly

-kisses to distract-
-steals win-

LateNightKiss

Dolly, distract meee!
I have it now  >:)

Insanityenviesme

-kisses Kissy and steals win again-
Ooh, I really do like distractions!!
Moments of Sanity

abandoneddolly

do you
-distracts and wins-

LateNightKiss

*Brushes my lip against yours and while you're too busy trying to gather your thoughts..Slips the win back into my hands*
How's that for a distraction?

Anesa

Runs a nice bubble bath for LNK, using the new ACME Bubble Bath she ordered.  She helps the young lass undress (slipping the WIN into her pocket while disrobing her) and helps her into the tub as the water pours in, the bubbles building to ginormous size, completely covering her up.  Now totally covered in suds and bubbles, the cowgirl leaves the young lady in her "bath of beautiful bubbles", while she sneaks out the door, looking back just in time to see LNK drifting up towards the sky enclosed in an iridescent bubble.  Waves bye bye to LNK

WINS!  :D

LateNightKiss

:o I don't want the win anymore. Just promise me you'll sit by the tub with me.
Bubble baths: My one and only weakness..besides cuddling.

Mordred

*blows bubbles off the now soaking win.. pondering the importance of the little thing as thoughts of lovely skin drift into his mind.. slowly revealing more as the bubbles pop away*

Hmm ok so I got the win. :P Would rather be in a crowded tub.
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

The more the merrier!
Admission: One win.
Thank you very much.

Anesa

Comes in to scrub LNK's back, softly humming while I wash her neck, her shoulders, down lower to small of her back, getting her all nice and clean and relaxed and..... Peeking quietly around at her, finds her fast asleep, slipping the WIN from her water-wrinkled fingers

WINS!  :D

abandoneddolly