You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:36:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)  (Read 54128 times)

Offline Zaphod

Re: Re: Re: Last One Wins
« Reply #3775 on: May 15, 2011, 02:42:44 PM »
Comes back from the Bahamas with a nice tan and the redhead on his arm and heads straight to Belle's office. "Hello dear. I believe this is yours" Gives her her fake WIN and grabs the real one and walks out.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #3776 on: May 15, 2011, 02:46:47 PM »
Winks at the redhead, meets her later for a little girl time where she brings me the WIN and I bring her to ecstasy. 

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #3777 on: May 15, 2011, 02:49:22 PM »
Secretly videotapes the two so that he can upload it to the internet and make money. Little does Belle know that the real WIN is safe in his bank locker.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #3778 on: May 15, 2011, 02:52:52 PM »
Goes to the bank with Zaphod's redhead.  Charms the banker into giving us access to his locker.  Leaves the redhead with the banker, whom she seems to really like, and makes off with my WIN after checking it's DNA for 100% confirmation.

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #3779 on: May 15, 2011, 02:55:17 PM »
Waits outside the bank and confronts Belle again. "Let's go home. I think we have had enough". Puts the WIN the car's boot and heads home with her.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #3780 on: May 15, 2011, 03:02:29 PM »
Slips into a steamy shower at home, bringing the WIN because it needs a good rinse as well. 

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #3781 on: May 15, 2011, 03:03:50 PM »
Joins her in the shower and is unable to decide what to focus on- the WIN or Belle.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #3782 on: May 15, 2011, 03:19:02 PM »
Lathering his back, squeezing the sponge over his shoulders, letting the thick suds roll down his smooth muscles and over the curve of his tight butt.  Oh, right rinses off the WIN as well.

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #3783 on: May 15, 2011, 03:23:38 PM »
Pushes her against the wet wall of the shower and makes love to her, long and slow and hard and fast until the WIN slips off her mind. Takes it from her and places it inside the cupboard while pinned against her.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #3784 on: May 15, 2011, 03:31:05 PM »
Enjoys a hot and heavy WIN with Zaphod in the shower, again in the bedroom, and then the kitchen, the bedroom again, once more in the shower.... you get the idea.   ;)

Offline Mordred

« Reply #3785 on: May 15, 2011, 04:00:00 PM »
While that place fills with steam (I noticed the shower was never turned off).. sneaks in through bathroom.. swipes win.. leaving message on mirror.. M has the W.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #3786 on: May 15, 2011, 04:03:59 PM »
Hmmm... sneaky vamps!  Presses a button and suddenly the windows are barred, doors are locked, all exits are sealed.  Wraps a towel around myself and finds Mordred.  Smiles and gracefully eases my WIN from his blue hands. 

Offline Adammair

« Reply #3787 on: May 15, 2011, 05:42:51 PM »
*places a focused charge on the outer wall of Belle's place, presses the detonation button, and sneaks through the cloud of dust and debris, entering the newly created hole. Grabs the WIN and radios back to his unit* The WIN has been secured! Repeat...the WIN has been secured!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #3788 on: May 15, 2011, 08:58:18 PM »
Ah but shadows come in many forms. This time, the smallest dark spark that lurks through wires and circuits.. until communications are warped, scrambled, and entirely dissolved into chaos.
Chaos.. oh what a lovely old friend. Makes me nearly giddy with anticipation as the dark cloud forms above.. dropping the win into these greedy hands.
Hands which like the rest of this creature vanish into a dark pool.. leaving just the faintest little ripple.
Gone, with the win.

Offline Adammair

« Reply #3789 on: May 15, 2011, 09:23:17 PM »
*notices the win missing suddenly, speaks into his walkie-talkie* Do you read me...? Come in! Blast! *throws his walkie-talkie down, and searches the rubble for a suitable piece of wood for a stake, and goes hunting the vampire, but finds only the win*

Offline Sweet Trouble

• ~+~ The giver of Sweet Pain and Loving Trouble ~+~
  • Dame
  • Enchanted
  • CAUTION: I bite! >:} Then I get to kiss it better.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3790 on: May 15, 2011, 09:32:52 PM »
**Is hiding around the corner and gingerly pick pockets the win from Adammair and tip toes away**

Offline Adammair

« Reply #3791 on: May 15, 2011, 09:39:45 PM »
What the? *notices the win missing again, spins around to see Sweetie in the distance, charges after her, and snags the win, and keeps running*

Offline Sweet Trouble

• ~+~ The giver of Sweet Pain and Loving Trouble ~+~
  • Dame
  • Enchanted
  • CAUTION: I bite! >:} Then I get to kiss it better.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3792 on: May 15, 2011, 09:48:24 PM »
**hears Adammair charging up behind me and feels the win being taken... poofs magically in front of him and flashes him some cleavage and while he is distracted takes the win**

Offline Mordred

« Reply #3793 on: May 15, 2011, 10:20:26 PM »
Lurking in the shadows (come on, where else?).. distracted also by that flash of cleavage but soon regains what still lurks inside the brain.. slides along the gusts of winds above (which do transport one in shadow form better than one might think).. finding the win being held loosely, pulling it up in a powerful surge of wind.. which brings the win to my hands. Again.. when will these others learn? :P
M has W.

Offline Xandria

• Insatiable Dreamer
  • Dame
  • Enchanted
  • Chasing adventure with a cheeky grin.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3794 on: May 15, 2011, 10:44:48 PM »
While Mordred is so delightfully distracted by a most beguiling silhouette, she pulls out a magic flute and begins playing a hypnotic melody.  The win shimmers and dances, swaying from side to side and then slowly begins slithering across the ground, coming to a halt at her feet.  Smiling, she extends her arm and the win coils tightly around it.  "Welcome back precious...welcome back."

Offline Mordred

« Reply #3795 on: May 15, 2011, 10:53:21 PM »
Smiling, she extends her arm and the win coils tightly around it.  "Welcome back precious...welcome back."

Watches, impressed.. oh naughty enchantress.. how can I be so cold as to take back from such gorgeously powerful hands?
Ah but shadow.. eh, the warm fuzzy fades.. (mostly, not all the way).. replaced by a growling, greedy beast (mostly for theatrics.. for the win soon shall be mine again.. so can't be too upset at Xandria's hijinks.. uses her magic flute, where a sneaky little shadow always lurks inside.. drifting out slowly, wrapping the lovely one in shade as a wild assault of tickling shadow ensues (not ticklish, perhaps? try saying that to shadow-tickles.. ha!).. nudging the win free.. once again.. in it's masters hands.
See.. the Win.. has an M printed on it's bottom (bottoms.. oh love those bottoms).. M for Mine, M for Mordred.. or W for Win. :)
M has W.

Offline Xandria

• Insatiable Dreamer
  • Dame
  • Enchanted
  • Chasing adventure with a cheeky grin.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3796 on: May 15, 2011, 11:08:38 PM »
A bizarre little sensation begins to take over...No! It can't be... But alas it is, an almost imperceptible shadow envelops and tickles her into giggle fits (Oh that damned weakness!).  Shaking and laughing so hard, she almost doesn't realize the clever and mischievous Mordred has stolen her win...almost didn't realize...but of course, her radar is never far from the prize. 

Regaining control of her senses (not easy when you're crying from laughter, but the force is strong in this one ;) ) she sends out an energy field that encapsulates the meddlesome vampire in purple bubble that carries the scent of victory (to those unfamiliar, it smells like dark chocolate laced with liqueur).  Sauntering over she slips her hand inside the luscious bubble, and pries the win from Mordred's fingers.  Smiling she gives his ribs a little tickle for good measure, and then tucks the win safely inside her pocket. She winks. "Nice try but I'll keep my win thanks.  Oh, and don't worry...the effect will wear off sometime before dawn."   

Offline Kendra

• don't miss me ... I'll be back before you know it
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Location: ... in your thoughts, your heart, running around playing havoc with your mind
  • I'll be thinking of you
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3797 on: May 16, 2011, 05:02:47 PM »
*Saunters in, quirks an eyebrow. Frisks Xandria and takes possession of the win*

Offline yuna0417

« Reply #3798 on: May 16, 2011, 06:51:03 PM »
While sexy, that is not exactly regulation uniform.  As you punishment, I am now taking on The Win.

Offline abandoneddollyTopic starter

• dollys are made to be used
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Do you see me there? Siting on the self collecting dust.
  • punish me with pleasure, and pleasure me with pain
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3799 on: May 16, 2011, 06:51:44 PM »
wins