Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirSetzer

You're all a bunch of kleptomaniacs! Converting me to your flawed ways, I have stolen the win.
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Hiddenhart

Just call it...borrowing :P I borrowed the win and will return it in a thousand years ^^

Kiric Rand

*takes the win for himself* guess i need to secure this a little better.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

SirSetzer

Ehh, I don't think so Tim.
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

TheLegionary

Dahling

Ouh.. it's shiny.   Can I borrow that?  O:)

Harley Quinn

No.  -steals it and takes off-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Dahling

Awwah'.  -squeaks and gives chase-  Come back!

Harley Quinn

-pauses, waits until she is halfway to her, looks over her shoulder and winks, then keeps going-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Dahling

-beams at the pause, hurrying to gain ground...- Woah hey, I can't run that fast! :P

Harley Quinn

-comes to a stop and turns, then waits for her to catch up-  Okay, toots, I'll let you have the win, for now.  -hands it to her-  Take care of it, though.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Dahling

-skids to a halt, just a pinch out of breath and stares in awe, at the shiny.-  Oh wow... -A coo, a beam, the scrub of her elbow to polish it's top and...she offers it back.-  But uh...maybe you should keep it. You're way quicker and someone else might try to steal it from me! >.<

Harley Quinn

No matter how quick I am, or even when I vanish with it completely, they still manage to steal it. So go ahead, have it while you can, and relish the time you get to have it all to yourself, before it's taken.  One more thing -- You have to learn to be ruthless in this game, toots.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Hiddenhart

*pops in and takes it* >.> you saw nothing <.<

SirSetzer

-Nonchalantly walks by, whistling as he snatches the win-

Not my problem.
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Hiddenhart

*Walks up to you whispers* "The game..." *then takes win and runs!*

Harley Quinn

-trips him and steals the win, disappears-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Hiddenhart

*gives up and sits on ground* Hm...

SirSetzer

-Catches her by the collar as she tries to disappear, setting her on the ground-

Sorry Ma'am, but I'll take this off your hands!

-Pats her on the head, ruffling her hair-
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Hiddenhart

"Why thank you." *Simply gets up and steals it again before fleeng*

SirSetzer

-Distracts him as he starts playing a loud tape-recording of a woman screaming-
-He creeps up behind him, snatching the win from his hands-

Boo.
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Amateur.  If you want to scare someone, toots, have the Master of Fear do it.  Oh, and... -rips the win away from him and winks-  Ta ta!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Hiddenhart

*Sighs and walks over* Sorry. But I have to take that back. *Takes win, buries it underground and sits on you to keep you from stealing it again xD*

SirSetzer

-Grabs at her legs, pulling her and Hart off of the ground. He walks to the ground, bending down to grab the win-
-He winks, walking off at a fast paced-

I can improvise, too!... Toots!
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Hiddenhart

*Hops off, then chases and tackles setzer.* Funny ^^ *buries win in a hole, buries Setzer up to his shoulders in another hole* ^^