Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtemisHighmore

-steals a kiss and the win- Thank you

abandoneddolly

* grumbles about still being tied to a chair and scoots over to claim the win*

Amelita

Still bound on hands and feet, she looks at the man who'd been crushing the life out of her minutes ago with vicious determination. She doesn't say a word, but her eyes hide no emotion.

(my win :P )

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

ArtemisHighmore

Walks over to his captive, lifting her up by her bound feet. "Do you hate me so much as to never consider the reason for my actions?"

Amelita

dangling ungracefully, raises an eyebrow. "Uhh?"

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

ArtemisHighmore

"You attacked me and were trying to pull my head from my shoulders. Only natural that I subdue you." He smiles and licks his lips slowly, looking her over.

Katrina

*Smacks with a pillow and steals win*

Amelita

"And it didn't occur to you to release me, let me stand on my feet, breathe and move freely? " She asked wryly and wished he'd do just that.

ArtemisHighmore

"How do I know that I can trust you? If you prove that I can trust you then I shall do as you asked." Smirks, not believing her.

Katrina

*Frees Amelia*  Im sure all that blood rushing to your head is giving you a head ache

ArtemisHighmore

Growls and ties Amelia up again quickly before she can escape. "Hey, don't do that!"

Katrina

But...but....thats not nice

ArtemisHighmore

"She has earned it for now. Do you wish to join her?" Looks at Katrina with a grin.

Katrina

*Eyes* Maybe...Can I win?

Amelita

Refuses to take part in this anymore.
The female form quickly fades away, leaving only the rope tangled on the ground as evidence of her former presence. Words echo in the silence.
"The win is mine...mine...mine..."

ArtemisHighmore

"Depends on your concept of winning." Gets some extra rope, approaching Katrina. Jumps at Amelia's escape, running around to try and find her. "Come back!"

Katrina

abandoneddolly

my win and you don't want to mess with me still in the mood for blood

ArtemisHighmore

Runs over and ties Katrina up so that she can't escape while he tried to find Amelia. Offers Dolly her blood bottle. "Enjoy"

Katrina

*Gives a glass of blood to*  This is fun

ArtemisHighmore

Goes over to make sure Katrina's binding are nice and secure. "Don't go anywhere."

abandoneddolly

pfft I want it fresher then that * bites  Katrina*

Katrina

*Gasps* You weren't supposed to tie me up so a vampire could kill me. Unless, its just a bite...

ArtemisHighmore

Runs over and bites the side of Dolly's neck to draw blood. Kisses her with the covering of her own blood.

Katrina

Great. They're both blood suckers... Not that that's a bad thing