Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaed

Double team is not good. The only way I will be able to win is if I team up with the devil. And that is something I don't want to do. He would try and make me join his country club.

-Starts to use gray magic to summon up a beast from the old world-

Lets see if you can take this on!

-A monster the size of a four story house crawls out of an opening in the floor, its teeth the size of people, and its body covered in scales-

And I will have my win!

Lucinda

Luci stretches out and enjoys her clothes being rifled, the win held tightly in one closed fist.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

abandoneddolly

* can't find the win, but enjoys feeling her up anyway. She looks at the monster that came out of the floor*

Dolly is not worried. Luci will protect me.

Lucinda

Luci looks somewhat worried and wonders if dolly will protect her...
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

abandoneddolly

Dolly will, but she is just a dolly and inless knives stop a huge monster theres not much she can do.

Blaed

I am liking this. Now get em my pet!

-The monster lets out a growl, and starts towards the two females, smashing the ground as he moves closer and closer to them both-

abandoneddolly

pulls out her knives and lunges at the monster

Ahhh

Lucinda

Luci sends up a quiver full of shots, finding the beast's huge eyes. They all hit their mark but she can't tell if they do any damage from down here. Spreading her hands she releases more magic, the floor dissolving into bottomless muck around the monster, attempting to suck it down.

Blaed

-The monster growls at the woman running at her, and just brings down a huge claw at her, but then arrows stick into its skin, and it lets out a little sound of pain, but does not flinch. Then the muck opens up under him, but he hops over it, clearing it fully, its tail swatting at the lady with the knifes, and a breath of fire coming at the elf-

abandoneddolly

gets hit by a tail but manages to stick a knife in said tail before she falls to the ground

Lucinda

Flings up a quick shield which stops her being incinerated, but is still knocked backwards off her feet. She finds it impossible that the creature could jump, being that enormous. Shaking her head Luci goes for the legs, her magic drawing vines as thick as her own body from the earth to entangle the creature.

Blaed

The monster looked back at the knife sticking out of his tail, and rubs it on the ground a little to removed the thorn out of his skin, then turns to the elf that was doing something now. He started to move forward, but then something was around his feet. He look down to see plants growing all around his leg, he growled out in frustration. He tried to break them, but for right now it seemed like he was not going to get out of them. His tail came down on the lady behind him. He clawed out at the elf that seemed to be the cause of the vines on his legs.

abandoneddolly

Rolls out of the way before tail can come down and  hit her. She pulls herself weakily to her kness, takes out knife and tosses it at monster

Lucinda

Luci leaps back at the last second, just avoiding the vicious strike. She wills her magic out once more, further vines leaping up to snare the beast, wrapping across its tail and over it's back, forcing it to the ground as the long spines of the plants sink between its scales. Luci starts sending long crackles of lightning at it's pinned head, aiming at the eyes.

Blaed

The monster hits the ground right where both of them had been just about at the same time. It was not pissed. But then he felt a pick in his back leg, and then he could feel the vines crawling up his legs and to his back. It was too powerful for him, and it took him down to the ground. He roared out, and felt the things digging deep into his scales. It did not start to hurt yet, but it would soon enough. Before he could do anything else, he saw the lighting coming at his face. He closed his eyes and mouth, trying to protect himself from it. It hit his skin, and bounced off his scales. He roared again, and started to strain at the vines, his anger giving him more power then before. A few of them started to snap, and with each one that went away, more pressure started to be put on the rest. He was going to get out of the vines soon. He hit the ground with one of his claws, thick cracks started to spread out in the ground like a spider web, and lava started to pour out of them, all of it racing for both of the people around him.

abandoneddolly

She leaps and moves into a roll trying to get away from the cracked surface and lava. As she finds her feet again, the floor cracks and she tumbles down lava pouring at her ankles.  She hises at the ppain, and continues to try and run away. Luci

Lucinda

Totally focussed on her lightning attacks, luci barely notices the lava until it's too late. She has managed to burn the inside of the roaring mouth and has one eyelid smoking when she feels the heat and sees flames on her clothes. With a gasp she falls back from the molten rock, sweat sheening her face and body. Batting out the smouldering ashes, she quickly summons a freezing wind tinged with ice crystals as the lava rings her. The intense cold blast solidifies a bridge for her to escape to a clear area just in time. Gasping and panting she continues the blast, cooling herself and sending it over to dolly to prevent the lava overwhelming her friend. When enough rock has cooled to form a walk she glares at the creature. Her power pours into the magical wind and within moments a deadly ice vortex is hurtling towards it, almost lifting it from the ground with the force of its wind, and coating thick sheets of ice across the scales.

abandoneddolly

Aviva

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

abandoneddolly

Blaed

abandoneddolly

no sexy angel, not with you with me

Blaed

I am sorry to say, but I do have the win.

abandoneddolly

if you take the win, I wont catch you

Blaed

Its ok, the ground is good enough for me.