Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ixy

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Mjoellnir

Arhys

Thornetta Davis bootleg, live in tiny blues bar in Detroit a long time ago

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Pumpkin Seeds

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Lirliel

Armin van Buuren ft Sharon den Adel - In and Out of Love

FeliciaHardy

The Black Keys' 'Blakroc' project - Aint Nothing Like You (Hoockie Coo)

Gotta luv it!  :-)

Lirliel

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Le RandomBloke

FeliciaHardy

'Unreachable' Off John Frusciante's AMAZING last album 'The Empyrean!'

Saerrael

Azrael

Non-binary, sometimes femme-ish, fae tiger.

Saerrael

Magma1519

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Azrael

Non-binary, sometimes femme-ish, fae tiger.

Le RandomBloke

Autumn52

FeliciaHardy

Le RandomBloke