Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Cassiopeia

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Aiden

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

MrDiamondBackJack

MrDiamondBackJack

lilrpgrl90

Kendra

Sashira

The Future Soon by Jonathan Coulton (Plus ASL Interpretation)

I learned about this guy from MrDiamondBackJack (Stephen Torrence, the interpreter, not Jonathan Coulton.)

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: Sashira on October 13, 2010, 04:07:02 AM
The Future Soon by Jonathan Coulton (Plus ASL Interpretation)

I learned about this guy from MrDiamondBackJack (Stephen Torrence, the interpreter, not Jonathan Coulton.)

Tourniquet (M. Manson cover) by Rasputina is currently playing.

Stephen is so cute and so expressive.  I find that I have a bit of a crush on him.  He even makes M. Cyrus songs palitable.  Check out his video for 1st of May.  He has backup dancers who, while not as cute as him, are really funny.

Aiden

MrDiamondBackJack

MrDiamondBackJack

MrDiamondBackJack

Lonestar

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

MrDiamondBackJack

MrDiamondBackJack

MrDiamondBackJack