Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

TheLegionary

I am listening to Half the Man, but not by Jamiroquai, but by someone whose voice is so melodically strong that she does not miss the harmony even in the certain trick timbres - and this is not easy at all with her kind of voice!

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Autumn52

Quote from: DiverseDesires on August 23, 2010, 02:40:07 PM
I  like this one xandi: P!nk - Family Portrait

P!nk - Family Portrait

Love it Desire really a good one thanks I had not heard it before...I couldnt listen to the link you put but I you tubed it on my end....love it love it love it

Thanks
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lira

Hunter Phoenix

Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

DiverseDesires

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Cassiopeia

Jason Masters

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80623.0

Ugh... Work and life have been consuming my life everything on here is on halt... sorry everyone

Iszela

Kitsunetsuki

Freezepop - I Am Not Your Gameboy

Freezepop - I Am Not Your Gameboy

(second only to "Tennis Boyfriend" in my opinion ;) hehe)
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Jason Masters

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80623.0

Ugh... Work and life have been consuming my life everything on here is on halt... sorry everyone

Saerrael

Astragalus

Wyrd

Cassiopeia by Dragonland   
Love this one :)
Ragtime Dandies!

DiverseDesires

The Kinks - You Really Got Me

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

Killing Me Softly (Roberta Flack)

Switchfoot - 'Learning To Breath' and then 'You'

Hunter Phoenix

Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

DiverseDesires

Jocelyn Isnt Here

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Iszela