News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Butterflykiss

Downfall347

Carnival of Rust - Poets of the Fall ... well, that as the sound of my cat purring on my lap

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

hatekathy

Beguile's Mistress

auroraChloe

Save the Population - Red Hot Chili Peppers       

a/a 8/21/17

Luluchuu

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Beguile's Mistress

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Beguile's Mistress

leelan

"Goin Prowlin'" From Grease 2 lmfao. Vid is in my dance thread.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Lirliel

The Truth Beneath The Rose - Within Temptation.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Beguile's Mistress

Baby Shower Happenings (The Rugrats Movie) - Mark Mothersbaugh

Lirliel

Motörhead -- The Game

Also, everyone who plays the game, has now just lost.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Beguile's Mistress

Overture - Annie Get Your Gun - Irving Berlin

Lirliel

Beguile's Mistress

The Prophecy - Lord of the Rings Overture - Howard Shore
from Fellowship of the Ring Soundtrack

Lirliel

Beguile's Mistress

Lirliel

WhiteyChan