You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 12:18:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: *School for Magical Creatures*[F seeking Dom M]  (Read 355 times)

Offline PepsiPieTopic starter

*School for Magical Creatures*[F seeking Dom M]
« on: September 28, 2012, 05:00:35 AM »
So I'm really craving a fantasy school-life RP right now. It'll be kind of like a Rosario Vampire kind thing, so students live at the school in dorms and only return home during semester breaks. I'll be playing a human girl who is mistakenly sent to a school for monsters/magical creatures. Another, rather "aggressively playful" student takes interest in her and begins to tease and sexually harasses her (playing with her hair, pinching, spanking, groping, using magical items/spells as traps, hiding in her room, stealing her underwear, tearing off clothes, etc). It doesn't take him very long to discover that she is, in fact, non-magical and now has a very tempting opportunity. If you're interested please respond through PMs and read my Ons/Offs thread which is linked in my signature.

A bit about my character-
Appearance: Tiara is a petite girl with long jet black hair and deep set green eyes. Due to being fairly withdrawn, her skin became pale from the lack of sunlight, but thankfully it didn't make her look sickly. Her upper body is usually hidden by baggy jackets and hoodies, but Tiara has no qualms with wearing short shorts, skirts and tight jeans.
Personality: Tiara is fairly aloof, quiet and prefers her own company. She becomes quite nervous around others and is easily frustrated, which makes her a prime target for teasing and lighthearted bullying. Despite her cold demeanor at first, she is actually quite an emotional and erratic girl. She's very easy to work up. She scares easy and becomes very flushed and shy when sexual subjects are brought up. When put under pressure, Tiara becomes very mousy, anxious and rather manipulable. One could convince the girl to do almost anything if she was coerced enough.

Your character can be any kind of magical creature you please. Vampire, werewolf, fairy, mage, dragon, demon, etc and they can all use magic if you want.