Asa Taiyou Academy [Anime, school life - Freeform] (recruiting females!)

Started by Annie, September 26, 2012, 10:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackLightning

Quote from: Annie on November 01, 2012, 09:38:08 PM
Wouldn't be better if he's a third year? Several characters are third years, so that means more interaction. Right now only Ryuuji is a second year.

Well, it works either way for me. the thing is that I'd rather has him at the same year as Aihara to show that they are archenemies with each other, is he second or third year?

Annie

Third year. But, to make them archenemies? No, I'm afraid not. Your character would have a grudge against him, of course, but I doubt he would trouble Takeo to the point he would target him as an enemy. And, if he had achieved such a deed, Takeo would already had got his vengeance, probably finding a way to take your character out of the school.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

BlackLightning

Hmm... maybe "Archenemy" is the wrong word to use. I'm thinking more along the line of Ryuuji being someone that Aihara distinctly dislike due to he keep trying to botch his attempt at bullying, remember that Ryuuji's guardian is a detective (In case you don't know.... detective in Japan is actually the way they call a police investigator, not "Tantei" which means a private investigator but "Keiji-san" which mean "officer") and therefore he has a strong backing there though probably wouldn't extent so far into the private school but he does able to get Aihara in trouble at least socially. Would Ryuuji will ever be able to stop Aihara from bullying others? no, but he sure as hell will try his best to. Think of it as a never-ending cat and dog chase and you'll get the picture.

The thing is Annie, without someone like Ryuuji as his counter role, Aihara sounds like someone who is completely invincible as a character and using him, any player can godmod others by using him. Besides, you said no character P-AI should have hacking capabilities yet you equip Aihara's with 1.

SargentToughie

Going to voice my opinion on the matter over in the OOC, no reason to clutter the interest check anymore.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Zaer Darkwail

I assume my char is first year despite his age. He is seventeen but he got trouble in many schools and so got stuck on class more than once.

apygoos

second cahracter time!
Name:Abigale Yuuki

Year: second

Appearance:

Neko features: Cat ears and tail, both very sensitive to the touch and if strokes/scratched correctly, highly arousing to her

Personality: out going, go-geter, stubborn at times, gerneally pretty nice to everyone, dosetn stand for bullies

Bio: At her old school she was just seen as "one of the guys", and it drove her crazy. Yes she enjoyed an all nighter of League, a box of pizza and a  2 liter of root beer. She was tired of being overlooked for "some other hot girl". She convinced her parents to getteh operation to change ehrself into a Neko. What she didnt bargain on was how much more sexually charged she became, especially when all she had to do was stroke ehr tail in just the right way. She ended up programming Ezreal, who she nearly copy/pasted from League, to start talking dirty to her when she asked for it. With these new features she figured it was time for a fresh start, at a school that fit her adventurous nature, a school just right for her.

Sexual Preferences: Bi, Switch, down with most things aside from toilet play and bloodplay.
P-AI Name:Ezreal

Appearance:

Personality: Same as hers

Quirks: Ez sports his same combat kit as he does in League, using his "magic" to fire various power bolts and letting him teleport around. He is programmed to talk dirty to a girl when they ask for it, and if they get into virtual reality, he likes to try and pleasure them further there.

ShadowFox89

Name: Hidoi Hakujona

Year: Second academic year, technically first.

Appearance: See image above.

Neko features: None

Personality: Hidoi is cruel and sly, always doing his work in a way that won't lead to him. His loyalties are to himself, though he claims to love all living things. Hidoi works for Takeo, though that may only be to keep his own ass safe. Hidoi can be charming when he needs to, especially when he wants to get a mark.

Bio: Hidoi comes from a very wealthy family, one of the backers of Asa Taiyou Academy in fact. During his first year here, he quickly integrated himself into Takeo's gang, bringing low girls who felt the need to speak against them. Before the end of the first year, Hidoi left the academy to go overseas, and has yet to return.

Sexual Preferences: Dominant. Loves humiliating girls and using all sorts of implements on them. Hidoi carries around a briefcase full of his "toys", which is always locked until he needs to use one.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Laughing Hyena

Very good profile Apygoos and finally my dear Shadowfox I love this guy already.

Annie

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Oldknight

woots awesome, forgot to put my two ocs here, but it is a fun rp for sure ^_^

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Annie

Just throw up a character here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

TheBlackThrone

Name: Musa Kanagawa

Musa 1
Year: Third

Appearance: Musa is athletic in build as he is in nature. His muscles are cut and defined not just from his activities at school but the training he undergoes at home. When he's in school, Musa tends to wear geeky attire, which embarrasses his friends who have the misfortune of hanging with him. He'll wear colorful dress shirts, the craziest ties, and khakis from shorts to pants. He even goes as far as wearing ridiculous, circle-framed glasses. No one understands why Musa dresses in such a way, but most have learned to reluctantly accept it, while others forget that he's Kanagawa. On the basketball court and at home is about as normal as he gets. On the court, he tends to wear tanks, T-shirts with ripped sleeves, Under Armor or no shirt at all, basketball shorts, sweat pants, and a chain with fake dog tags. At home, his family is somewhat traditional. Whenever his father requests his presence, he must always show up in either a suit and tie or a traditional black kimono. Musa often ops for the kimono since it is easier for him to quickly get in and get out of. About his hands tend to be bandages and bandaids, covering cuts and bruises on his knuckles, fingers, and wrists from his martial arts training.
Musa 2
Neko features: None

Personality: Musa is quite the strange character. There isn't much known about him around the school house except that he's one of the best basketball players in school if not the best, though the poll on who the best player is tends to be unofficial amongst the fans. What is official is that he's one of the all-star players.

About Kanagawa
Musa loves to play basketball. It has been his hobby since he was a boy. Every day, he can be found out at the court, practicing or challenging new faces. His love for basketball tends to keep him out late, which often effects his morning. Despite showing up in class nearly late and half-asleep every day, he tends to be one of the brightest in the class, but not bright enough that he feels comfortable being a potential successor of his father's computer company. He just wants to be a professional basketball player.

His nerd-guise is what he uses to repel the fan girls that are attracted to him. Most of them aren't too sharp, so they tend to forget who he is and see his nerd appearance as a whole different person. This can prove to be a problem at times, making him a prime target for bullying. He may act like a loser, but he has standards, and bullies learn quick what those standards are.

When Musa isn't putting on his show, he is a very laid-back and cool guy. He knows that he's good at basketball and proud, and he isn't afraid to defend himself or others if he needs to. He tends to like those who see him for him and not just for his game.

Bio: Musa was born into the Kanagawa family. A family whose last name originates back to the Sanzan period. His father is Suichi Kanagawa, a strict and cold man that Musa has never hugged. His relationship with his father even when being his son is business. He is to become the successor to his computer company, no "ifs," "ands," or "buts." His mother, Ai Kanagawa is very faithful to her husband even though she longs for his company. Musa's father tends to always be away on business, and so when he actually shows up to the household to check on his family, it is a very important occasion that Musa cannot afford to miss. His father was the hand of discipline in his family, and so Musa fears disappointing him. His mother helps Musa hide any evidence of his extracurricular activities such as his basketball. Mr. Kanagawa demands only greatness from his son and poor grades won't be excused. He keeps his family wealthy, only wanting what he feels is the best for his son. As soon as Musa graduates, his father plans to enroll him in Tokyo University.

Childhood
Musa's childhood was lacking the warmth of two compassionate parents. He grew up in Okinawa, going to school as all the other boys and girls did, and it was in school that he grew fond of basketball. As he grew, his skills improved. He challenged the kids in his province, and life only got difficult when he ran into poor sports. His first fight was on a basketball court. Not knowing how to defend himself, he went home crying and with a bloody nose. His father disgusted by his son's show of weakness enrolled him into one of the karate academies on the island. Through the practice of Okinawan karate, Musa developed a backbone. The art improved his game and he was able to continue enjoying basketball, defending himself whenever he needed to and sending the punks running.

Musa's techniques evolved when he played some American Marines in a game. Never had he seen anyone play basketball so rough and aggressive, and as Musa continued to ball with the Marines, he picked up some unique skills that made him the star he is at Asa Taiyou Academy.

He first acquired Tama-chan as a gift from his mother. She had given the P-AI to him before he left Okinawa to travel to the academy. Tama-chan would allow him to keep in touch and become one of his best friends.

Sexual Preferences: Dominant: Ons...hm...idk just refer to my O/Os.

P-AI Name: Tama-chan

Appearance: Musa is very protective of his "Pie" as he likes to call them. Tama-chan is his favorite for its spherical shape and size is like a basketball. The gold ball tends to float around him, but when in class, it transforms into a concealable, yellow cell phone with tiny wings. Its adorable and squishy appearance tends attract too much attention from the ladies, and quite often, believe it or not, Musa will have to literally chase down some hysterical girl who had the audacity to steal his Pie!

Tama-chan!
Personality: Tama-chan isn't a male or a female. It is simply an it. The P-AI is incapable of direct speech and so it communicates with its owner in a language that comprises of "Mu" and "Mwa" noises. Musa understands his Pie fluently because well...it's his Pie. Tama-chan is very innocent and naïve like a baby and is always in good spirits except when for when its master is hurt or in danger. If Tama-chan ever suspects Musa to be in bad spirits, it will try to cheer him up. The P-AI is more of a best friend and comfort buddy than a battle AI. Musa is quite confident that he can handle himself whenever he needs to. Tama-chan just acts as his support.

Quirks: Tama-chan is irresistibly cute.
The gates are open

Annie

Ok, BlackThrone, sorry for the late answer. Now, about Musa, I have to say that I liked the amount of details you put on him. But there's a few things that I would like you to change. His expertise in martial arts and his mafia family. These backgrounds give him too much power in the game. He can be, of course, an enthusiast of martial arts, a guy that can handle himself in a fight, but that's all. His family can be wealthy, but I would prefer that they don't deal with illegal operations.

Hm, that's all, everything else is fine to me. Hyena, do you want to add something else?

Laughing Hyena

Nothing seems out of place here beyond what you said Annie that I have seen.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Annie

All good now! Here's the character thread, where you can put his profile. And here's the OOC. Welcome to the game! :D

Oldknight