Escape Marathon [BON or EX] - Looking for a sadist

Started by AurelieCatena, September 24, 2012, 06:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AurelieCatena

The escape marathon

Felina Pan Teer is the unchallenged Queen of Escapes. It is said that nothing can hold her prisoner for more than 10 minutes. She is also the sexiest and best show-woman in the trade.

Unchallenged? Not exactly. She has just been sent a most daring proposal. An escape marathon, which could potentially last for hours. The idea is simple: she will initially be bound with five pieces of ropes. From then, every three minutes, a new restraint will be added to her bondage. In between, she can struggle as much as she can.

At first, only ropes and strings will be possible, as the first level of restraints. But later, new types of restraints will be allowed. Basically, whenever she manages to struggle out of a type of restraints, a new level will be unlocked, according to the following progression:

RankLevelExplanation
1SoftSoft, narrow and light-weight restraints that are bound by means of knots (rope, string, twine, ...)
2StrapsSoft, wider material that is bound by buckles, zips, velcro, etc. (leather straps, tape, etc.)
3HardUnyielding restraints, usually made of metal not using padlocks (chains, steel cable, wire, )
4LockableAny restraints closed by a means of a key. The key must be made available, no farther than 5 metres from the contestant and forward along the track - or logically possible for her to retrieve, somewhere on her body (including in those of her cavities she can logically reach, even if by several steps). Restraints of higher levels may all be lockable, but this must be stipulated in their description and the availability of the key remains valid.
5PiercingRestraints that pierce the skin or the muscles.
6HeavyDevices that are very heavy
7PainDevices that are mainly designed to cause pain.
8ChokingDevices that are mainly designed to hamper breathing
9ExtremeExtremely cruel devices

If at any time she manages to free herself from all restraints, she will win a 5 millions $ prize and worldwide glory. This is an offer Felina cannot turn down!

For this game, I am looking for a cruel player willing to play the role(s) of the stage crew, showman, bondager. You can be a man or a woman and can play any genre. You must be able to describe bondage in great details (as this will be a struggle between our minds: you try to bind my character, and me trying to find weaknesses in your bondage) and have a creative cruel mind. Bondage should become increasingly uncomfortable and painful.

Those are only the basics of the game. I am open to discuss everything to make it more appealing to you (and me). Please feel free to PM me about it.

AurelieCatena

Felina's challenge could also be to reach a given point at the end of an obstacle-ridden track. The rule of one restraint added every three minutes would still hold, of course.