You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 19, 2018, 10:24:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M/or F) Updated 2/18/18  (Read 4398 times)

Online ScarlettaTopic starter

Looking for Roleplays! (F for M/or F) Updated 2/18/18
« on: September 20, 2012, 01:17:05 PM »
Hello all!
Now that Iím back in a bit more full of swing Iíve decided to take the extra time to clean up this list and flesh out some ideas Iíve had in the past few months. As always Iím more than happy to take suggestions if you might not be interested in one of the plots listed below. My goal at the end of the day is to ensure we both have fun writing a story together.

I really enjoy stories where a young married woman is forced into an unwanted relationship with another man. This can either become consensual over time or remain a reluctant willing but not wanting scenatio.

To keep things simple I like the following:
Romance
Impregnation
Mistaken Identity
Reluctance / Non-Consent.

I dislike:
Scat
Watersports
Mutilation

Of course if itís not listed feel free to ask and Iíll tell you how I feel about a particular topic.

STORIES OF INTEREST
These stories focus more on quick short satisfaction than a longterm building or relationships. Dealing with consequences to actions is much an after thought.

1: Touch of Pleasure [Impregnation/Non-Consent]

One day he had a terrible accident that caused anyone he touched to feel pleasure beyond their wildest dreams. He was almost like a human drug to anyone he might come into contact with. Now he has his eyes set on using this ability against several women in his life. His co-worker who is a beautiful married mother. His childhood best-friend who is a beauty but a with cruel attitude. Let's not forget the woman of his dreams. However such a power is bound to have repercussions right?

(Please note this is a roleplay I really want to do preferably with just the first woman and if our writing clicks I want to push the story forward to other women)
 Interest: *****

2: Clock Tower Festival [Incest/Time Travel/Impregnation]

Once upon a time there was a professor who invented a glorious machine that allowed the paradox of time travel. Fearing the power brought by the machine however he decided it would be best to disassemble the device. Convincing his staff the device was forever gone he reassembled the machine in his home and gave the key to his daughter before he suddenly disappeared. Twenty years have passed and his grandson is visited by the professor who warns him that someone has altered the past and he needs to go back in time and prevent his own mother from being killed. However such actions of saving his same aged mother will lead to issues.
 Interest: ****

3: Paying Rent [Non-Consent / Reluctance / Impregnation / ]

When the young couple married they imagined a picket fence and a wonderful family would soon follow. However, this was never the case as she lost her job and he struggled to make a decent paycheck for all the hours he worked. Living in the city their rent piled up. Other bills and medical expenses seemed to always come first as the nice older landlord happily said ďNext month is fineĒ. But to their surprise one moth the landlord says itís no longer fine and he demands compensation or they can live on the street. With little options left will the husband and wife swallow their pride? Heís not asking for too much, just the touch of a woman.

4: War Hero [Romance]

A sniper team consists of two individuals, a spotter and the sniper. He was the best sniper of his generation. When his old partner is injured and shipped home his team is merged with the best spotter of her generation. She seeks the targets and he blows them away. But what happens when the two become stranded behind enemy lines for weeks at a time with no communication. Tension will ensure these two hotheaded partners. (can be modern or science fiction)
Interest: ***

4: Gone Without a Flash [Romance]

With all of humanity suddenly vanishing a young married couple decided to venture through the countryside in hopes of finding survivors. With their closest friend in tow they quickly find as the months pass that they may be the last three left alive. How long can their friend be simply satisfied with his own hands before he wants her. The months will be long and difficult but can the three come to an agreement to keep the peace between them?

5: The love of my life [Deception / Romance / Sci Fy /  Drama]

He'd known his best friend for years, they'd gone to highschool, and then college together. That's when he met the most intelligent beautiful woman ever, and he watched as his best friend married her missing the opportunity by a sliver. Standing idly by he watches as they have children and go through their hardships. He goes through girlfriends and even becomes engaged once, but he can't help compare these women to his best friendís wife. One day a proposition, through by luck he manages to take over his best friends body whenever they both sleep. Will he slowly convince his best friend's wife to fall for him? Is this his chance to have the woman of his dreams? Or destroy everything that they all have?

6: Succubus Rises [Deception / Romance / Sci Fy /  Impregnation / Incest]

The locket was a simple gift that she received one day, little did she know that inside it held a succubus that took control of her body whenever she became too aroused. When the succubus is in control she is forced to watch everything transpire from the sidelines. The succubus controls her like a puppet, destroying years of relationships in a single few minutes as lust fills the room. She can only watch in horror as her naked body rocks against under control of the succubus against that of her friends and family. After all the succubus simply needs to feed on their energy. Once the succubus is satisfied it could care less what mess it gives her control back into. The succubus could care less about petty mortal things such as contraception and reputation.
Interest: *****

7: Humanityís Scars [  Sci Fy /  Impregnation / Non-Consent]

Earth was invaded and lost overnight to a bizarre alien species that can only reproduce with the females of another species. The catch however being the females only give birth to the alienís offspring. This has resulted in the alien species keeping the males of the human species alive and allowed to live their lives but the rental of their wives, daughters, or girlfriends at a momentís notice. This story would follow a young married couple and their experiences of the different stages of the invasion.

Please know I'm PM'd quite often by people about the same roleplay, I do a first come first serve basis and make a que with a maximum of three encase things don't go well. (I'll tell you if I've been messaged before and what happens from there)

Please once again understand I do disappear from time to time for extended period. I'll try to message you before I leave and once I return.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!  ;D

-Scarletta
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:51:29 AM by Scarletta »

Online Wajin

Re: Looking for a Star Wars Roleplay (F for M)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 02:32:55 PM »
Do you have a preferred era you want this to take place in? Or is that up for debate? I'd myself love to do a Star Wars in either the Cold War era, or just post-order 66 Empire era

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 02:53:45 PM »
Do you have a preferred era you want this to take place in? Or is that up for debate? I'd myself love to do a Star Wars in either the Cold War era, or just post-order 66 Empire era

Time Era is not an issue, I love The Old Order, Cold War, Separatist movement, Clone wars, Rise of The Empire, and post order 66.

I'm familiar with all if not I'll look into it more.  :-)

Online Wajin

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 03:28:20 PM »
:D Awesome! are you willing to forego a little lore? make OC's that are not entirely true to the lore for example a Jedi, or pair of Jedi surviving order 66, going into hiding somewhere far away

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 03:40:08 PM »
Yes that would be fine, I was referring more to using lore as a guide line, anything OC that's not too insane is perfectly fine. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss more!  :-)

Re: Looking for a Dominating Roleplay (F for M)
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 09:26:57 PM »
Updated all the information from my previous interests to represent my new cravings.

Went from Star Wars to Domination :P Oh my what a jump! Hehehe

Re: Looking for something with Star Wars Again! (F for M)
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 04:44:06 AM »
Changed the theme I'm looking for back to Star Wars, only looking for one to two roleplays max.

Pm me if interested.

Re: Looking for Roleplays, Star Wars too! (F for M)
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2013, 04:12:10 AM »
Hate to post again however I've changed my list again and added two cravings to the list!

Re: Looking for Roleplays, Star Wars too! (F for M)
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2013, 11:48:23 PM »
Updated again, removed two cravings, added four new ones.

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M)
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2014, 02:03:03 AM »
Complete update, with two new story ideas.

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M or possibly F)
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2014, 01:55:11 AM »
Another update with new stories! Check em out!

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M) Interested in Star Wars, Halo, Pokemon.
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2014, 01:35:04 AM »
I've added a quickie section and several new plots!

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M) Updated 4/8/14
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2014, 03:00:31 PM »
Added three new topics, removed three. Looking for some new partners, getting back in the saddle!

Offline Metro Mech

• Lizardman Hashut is ready to go fight the nasty enemies! What? There are no enemies? Can Hashut at least snuggle them?
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • People wonder why I play as a Lizardfolk.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2014, 03:07:40 PM »
Would you want a more alien encounter?

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2014, 12:53:15 AM »
I've added two new plots and cleaned things up a bit.

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M) Updated 8/12/14
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2014, 06:18:11 PM »
Updated again, added two new short plots and one long plot, added a secret Easter egg on the initial post.

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M) Updated 10/3/14
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 08:30:06 AM »
TONS OF NEW PLOTS!

Changed some of my information and added basic O/O's

Updated once more with several role-plays removed and a few added.

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M) Updated 6/10/15
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2015, 05:01:31 PM »
Removed one role-play as I'm in talks about starting it. Adding more shortly!

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M) Updated 11/20/16
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2016, 06:16:29 AM »
Updated everything.

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2016, 06:21:16 AM »
Added three new roleplays, removed one.

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2017, 09:49:18 PM »
Slight updates

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M/or F) Updated 04/11/2017
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2017, 10:50:24 AM »
I added two new plots and removed some old ones. :)

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M/or F) Updated 04/11/2017
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2017, 06:15:09 AM »
Four new plots
-War Hero
-Overstepping a Boundary
-Slavery or Freedom
-That stupid old bet

Added Meh section

Closed two roleplays

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M/or F) Updated 12/14/2017
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2017, 06:30:22 AM »
Updated with six new plots. Please note I do go for several months on business.