You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:38:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M) Updated 11/20/16  (Read 2229 times)

Offline ScarlettaTopic starter

Looking for Roleplays! (F for M) Updated 11/20/16
« on: September 20, 2012, 01:17:05 PM »
Hello all!

Before you read any further please take note that while I am looking for people to roleplay with, right now I'm going to be much more picky than in the past.

I'm looking to find good partners who are willing to be understanding and wanting to have a good quality roleplay. Also note that before you message me I would appreciate you reading this entire section about facts on me that way you can decide before messaging me if we have enough in common to make things work. Thanks for the read and I hope I have something that interests you!

Basic O/O's!
To make things simply I've placed my major likes and Interests here. My dislikes can vary depending on the situation.
What I want in an RP:
-Good Grammar (Mistakes happen though)
-Two to Three paragraphs (More is fine/Less is situational)
-A Communicating Partner.

Here is a short amount of my likes and my interested in trying, if it's not listed here feel free to ask. The worst I can say is no.
-'Being' Impregnated
-Light Drama
-Cheating
-Mistaken Identity
-Romance

Interested in:
-MMF
-Tentacles (This just sounds like an interesting concept with the right partner)
-Bestiality
-Rape

Nope:
Will add as it becomes more obvious to me...

Now that you've read this here is my list of pre-built plots. They can give you an idea what is on my mind most recently and what I would like to try.

THE QUICKIE SECTION:
These roleplays are simply pure blissful sex with little plot development. Just add a touch of desired characters and situations then boom.

1: Halloween Party gone wrong [Impregnation, mistaken identity]
Have you ever heard of those Zentai suits? Or rather morphsuits as they call them. This party has a theme where everyone wears a morphsuit. However what happens when a husband and wife allow friends to borrow thier suits and not tell the other. A bit of confusion takes place and some accidents arise.

2: Sating my husband's best friend [Impregnation/Cheating/HurtComfort/Rape]
She loved her husband so much she'd do anything for him. When he jokes that she should take care of him, how far will she push herself to make things right.

3: Not quite the Groom [Mistaken Identity/Cheating/Impregnate]
You know that feeling of being in love? The Bride sure does! It's just too bad she was in such a hurry to make love to her future husband before she walked the isle that she didn't check whom she's in a pitch black closet with. (Can be her father or the best man)

4: The Surrogate [Impregnate]
She and her brother had married their significant others a year apart, while she had three children from her husband her brother's wife had none. Although she wanted to have many more kids her husband put his foot down saying they needed to stop. So when her brother asks his fertile sister if she'll carry his baby. Will a woman who hates the idea but loves being pregnant say yes? (I'm also interested in the possibility of it being a father/daughter or a mother/son)

4: Secret Swap [Impregnate/Shared]
Her husband slowly did subtle things each night, at first it was the blindfold, then she was tied to the bed. Soon a pair of earmuffs were added. This became a ritual that went on for weeks until only the blindfold remained once more. What the husband wasn't telling his wife was that she'd been shared almost every night with his friend. What the Wife wasn't telling the Husband was she had snuck off the pill. What the friend wasn't telling them both was he was slipping off the condom.

5: She did Consent... [Impregnate/Incest]
Husband and wife have a two kids together, a young man and daughter. After a late night out on their anniversary, a steamy cab ride home leads the husband and wife to a passionate yet drunk encounter in the bedroom. The husband passes out, but will the son that spied on everything climb onto his naked, aroused, and drunk mother and finish what his father started?

6: Dad made the bet [Impregnate/Incest/non-consent]
His son had the worst grades, he failed at sports, he had no hope for college. Dad told his son if he can be in the top ten percent of his school, succeed at a single sport and make varsity, and be accepted to Harvard University he would let his son have anything he wanted. Son jokes saying he would want to knock up his mother. Before you know it look where it leads.

7:  Smallest sleeping bag ever. [Impregnate/Incest]
A father takes his girlfriend, daughter, and son in-law on vacation to a climbing adventure on Mount Everest. However a snow storm separates the two groups. The father and daughter soon find themselves drenched and freezing to death. A small tent and single tight sleeping bag offers little comfort from the cold. Tensions arise in the name of survival. (Also mother son/brother sister/ or the son-in law and fathers girlfriend)

THE DEPTH FILLED PLOTS:
These roleplays focus on long to shorter stories, a central focus on story.

Nothing here at the moment~

THE UNFINISHED PLOTS::
These are RP's that got off the ground and either have been dropped or never started, and I'm looking for a fill in. PM me if interested.

1: Terrible Luck for One, Fantastic for Many
Setting is StarWars and it involves a Twi'lek Gangbang :P
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185760.0

Before You Message Me!!!

-Ensure you know which roleplays interest you and tell me! (If none interest you propose an idea, I'll either say yay or nay.)
-Tell me a bit about yourself!
-Let me know some of the biggest turn on's you have so we can try to incorporate them!
-Put three *'s in the title of your message so I know you actually read this! Much like this: (***)
-Lastly understand I'm human and I do lose interest like other people. Life happens to and sometime I have to drop RP's or put them on hiatus because I can't find the topic appealing anymore for the time being. I'd hope you do the same with if this happens to you on the idea that you'll message me telling me something like "I'm sorry but I'm done etc etc"

Please know I'm PM'd quite often by people about the same roleplay, I do a first come first serve basis and make a que with a maximum of three encase things don't go well. (I'll tell you if I've been messaged before and what happens from there)

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!  ;D

-Scarletta
« Last Edit: Today at 06:20:49 AM by Scarletta »

Offline Wajin

Re: Looking for a Star Wars Roleplay (F for M)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 02:32:55 PM »
Do you have a preferred era you want this to take place in? Or is that up for debate? I'd myself love to do a Star Wars in either the Cold War era, or just post-order 66 Empire era

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 02:53:45 PM »
Do you have a preferred era you want this to take place in? Or is that up for debate? I'd myself love to do a Star Wars in either the Cold War era, or just post-order 66 Empire era

Time Era is not an issue, I love The Old Order, Cold War, Separatist movement, Clone wars, Rise of The Empire, and post order 66.

I'm familiar with all if not I'll look into it more.  :-)

Offline Wajin

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 03:28:20 PM »
:D Awesome! are you willing to forego a little lore? make OC's that are not entirely true to the lore for example a Jedi, or pair of Jedi surviving order 66, going into hiding somewhere far away

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 03:40:08 PM »
Yes that would be fine, I was referring more to using lore as a guide line, anything OC that's not too insane is perfectly fine. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss more!  :-)

Re: Looking for a Dominating Roleplay (F for M)
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 09:26:57 PM »
Updated all the information from my previous interests to represent my new cravings.

Went from Star Wars to Domination :P Oh my what a jump! Hehehe

Re: Looking for something with Star Wars Again! (F for M)
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 04:44:06 AM »
Changed the theme I'm looking for back to Star Wars, only looking for one to two roleplays max.

Pm me if interested.

Re: Looking for Roleplays, Star Wars too! (F for M)
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2013, 04:12:10 AM »
Hate to post again however I've changed my list again and added two cravings to the list!

Re: Looking for Roleplays, Star Wars too! (F for M)
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2013, 11:48:23 PM »
Updated again, removed two cravings, added four new ones.

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M)
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2014, 02:03:03 AM »
Complete update, with two new story ideas.

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M or possibly F)
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2014, 01:55:11 AM »
Another update with new stories! Check em out!

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M) Interested in Star Wars, Halo, Pokemon.
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2014, 01:35:04 AM »
I've added a quickie section and several new plots!

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M) Updated 4/8/14
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2014, 03:00:31 PM »
Added three new topics, removed three. Looking for some new partners, getting back in the saddle!

Offline Metro Mech

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2014, 03:07:40 PM »
Would you want a more alien encounter?

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2014, 12:53:15 AM »
I've added two new plots and cleaned things up a bit.

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M) Updated 8/12/14
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2014, 06:18:11 PM »
Updated again, added two new short plots and one long plot, added a secret Easter egg on the initial post.

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M) Updated 10/3/14
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 08:30:06 AM »
TONS OF NEW PLOTS!

Changed some of my information and added basic O/O's

Updated once more with several role-plays removed and a few added.

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M) Updated 6/10/15
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2015, 05:01:31 PM »
Removed one role-play as I'm in talks about starting it. Adding more shortly!

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M) Updated 11/20/16
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2016, 06:16:29 AM »
Updated everything.

Re: Looking for Roleplays! (F for M) Updated 11/20/16
« Reply #20 on: Today at 06:21:16 AM »
Added three new roleplays, removed one.