You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 10:13:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Girl Power! (FxAny, non-mundane)  (Read 1269 times)

Offline yaracyrrahTopic starter

Girl Power! (FxAny, non-mundane)
« on: September 20, 2012, 06:09:06 AM »
Hi!  I'm Yara.  I role-play because the laws of physics won't let me have super-powers in real life.  I'm interested in almost any story that has room for a female character with amazing powers; superheroes are my first love, but any kind of fantasy is fine.  My only general constraint is that I won't do grimdark: I empathize very strongly, so I don't like it when characters I care about are traumatized.  Drama, yes; trauma, no.

Unusually for an "adult" role-player, I'm asexual.  I'm not opposed to sex, but I'm indifferent to it.  (On the other hand, the thrill I get from playing a powerful character is apparently akin to the thrill normals get from sex.)  I've made a home here despite that because, as my Liege tag hints, I'm non-cisgendered.  I play male in real life, but I'm much happier playing female.  Elliquiy is the only place I've found where that isn't considered shameful.

Current Cravings (characters I'd like to play):

* A teenage girl who runs away from home because her parents believe that paranormal abilities are evil.  Maybe she ends up on the streets and gets involved with a gang.  Or maybe she's offered employment by some sort of organization--perhaps a government agency, perhaps a mercenary group, or perhaps even a supervillain.

* The world's most powerful superhero.  Maybe she's just learning her powers, either from a mentor or at some kind of special school.  Or maybe she's already established, and working with and/or dating a fellow hero, or perhaps a journalist, or even just a normal guy.

* A normal girl who finds a genie who is eager to grant her every wish.  The genie is neither malevolent nor naive... but even so, how will an adolescent's fantasies work out when they're made real?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 12:35:27 AM by yaracyrrah »

Offline yaracyrrahTopic starter

Re: Girl Power! (FxAny, non-mundane)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 12:36:41 AM »
I'm back!  Write to me! :-)