You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 06:32:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Come Play With Me (F seeking M(s))  (Read 676 times)

Offline Immortal FlameTopic starter

Come Play With Me (F seeking M(s))
« on: September 19, 2012, 09:04:24 PM »
Come Play With Me...

In the mood for something fun and smutty, so… come play with me… :)

I'm looking at present to RP something not particularly plot heavy.  (There can be plot, but not looking to drown in it.)  The focus is on the smut, the more the better!!

Love urban fantasy (demons, vampires, shifters, mages, witches…) settings, even steampunk or post apocalyptic, but am not tied to those alone.  Wanting to write a female for a dominant male (or males) to spar with and just maybe do bad things to her! 

Lots on the table: like to write NC, force, rough sex, oral, anal, multiple penetration, toys, threesomes(+?), and the list goes on!  Open to trying new things.  Run it by me and we'll see ;)

That being said, I do like a very descriptive partner, and will definitely give you the bang for your buck if you give me a good, scrumptious description!  No one liners, folks, because they just don't give you anything to play with!

The only rules are no incest/potty play/vore, and things of that ilk.

Send me a PM if interested! ;)

[/size]

Things I Absolutely Will Not Engage In
  • Extreme violence for sexual means/vore
  • Anything involving topics best left to the bathroom
  • Beastiality
  • Incest of any kind
  • Anything involving minors/children/incompetent physically or mentally in a sexual manner

« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 08:27:36 PM by Immortal Flame »

10/01/12 - Updated with Current Stories in Progress and Writing Styles; photos added, click to view.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 08:40:40 PM by Immortal Flame »

Re: Come Play With Me (F seeking M(s))
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 08:25:33 PM »
Updated with new content!  Revised for current wants.  Drop me a PM and let's talk!  >:)