You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:12:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Question about solos requests.  (Read 312 times)

Offline RetsuTopic starter

Question about solos requests.
« on: September 17, 2012, 05:25:26 PM »
I have a new plot idea already typed up and everything, but I wanted to ask a little question before I actually post it. While the plot can be used for just a one on one roleplay. I also realized that it can be used for a group Rp as well. My question is, am I allowed to say that I would be willing to also have a group roleplay in my one on one request thread, or do I actually have to make a topic in group roleplay?

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Question about solos requests.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 05:27:04 PM »
You could post in the 1x1 and open an Interest Check thread in the group forum and just copy your information over with the necessary changes.

Offline RetsuTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 05:31:43 PM »
Thank you. I am also quite pleased at the fast reply.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 12:13:42 AM »
You're welcome.  Staff tries to reply as quickly as we can.  Good luck with your games.