You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 12:33:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tarzan punished by Street Fighter villains  (Read 415 times)

Offline ornitoTopic starter

Tarzan punished by Street Fighter villains
« on: September 16, 2012, 09:39:54 PM »
Hello to everybody!

I'm looking for someone who wants to play either Tarzan or any other villain in the following scenario:

Col. Bison is pillaging the jungle for diamond and ivory. But Tarzan sabotages Bison's mercenary camps and the evil lord plot to take the hero out of his way.
Summoning Blanka, Honda and Balrog, Bison plans to capture the jungle hunk and torture him with pain and pleasure until all the hero's strength is drained.
Imagine (your character) Tarzan struggling against four villains and fighting their minions at the same time.
Imagine Tarzan been ambushed. The villains punch, kick, pierce, squeeze, grab and twist each block of muscle in the jungle hunk's body until he submits.
And finally, Tarzan's male strength is milked out of his body and is left hanged almost lifeless and surely defenseless to take more beating later on.
Will you help your Tarzan character to find a way to escape or will he be forever a toy on the hands of his captors?

I am into BDSM and particularly like to inflict pain and pleasure on my captured heroes.
Well, I would appreciate if someone joining me in this RP.
Look forward to hear from you. Send me a PM if interested.

Best regards

Ornito
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 03:58:05 PM by ornito »