You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 04:22:45 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Scratchpad  (Read 816 times)

Offline DingoTopic starter

Scratchpad
« on: May 16, 2008, 02:04:52 AM »
I only recently noticed how often I used the Scratchpad feature on rpol and I was wondering if there might be any way to create something like it here.

I tend to move between locations and computers a lot and sometimes I do make notes that aren't mental, and I always like reading them back.

So hereby a humble request for something like the Scratchpad.

Offline Elohim

Re: Scratchpad
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 02:38:40 AM »
Well,  until its functional just PM notes to yourself...

Offline Vekseid

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 04:08:21 AM »
Yeah, there will be a few features of this nature, I'm just trying to get the layout of the forums sorted first so we can start on meaningful faqs a nd such (and adding new features like that : )

Offline Moondazed

• Hmm... plot or pleasure? Perhaps a bit of both...
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I'm a switch, name your pleasure...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 03:35:55 PM »
That's what I use the wiki for, actually.  I keep all kinds of character and plot info there and have it bookmarked :)  I wish the wiki was more widely used, because I think it's a great resource.  Should anyone want to create a page let me know, I'll be happy to help!

Offline Strong Angel

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 01:32:26 AM »
That's what I use the wiki for, actually.  I keep all kinds of character and plot info there and have it bookmarked :)  I wish the wiki was more widely used, because I think it's a great resource.  Should anyone want to create a page let me know, I'll be happy to help!

Wiki's rule!!!  Except that the way they're indexed (keyword or content searching) doesn't lend itself to moving around as fast - find a user, find a post, etc. - as this setup, you can put a TON of info into a wiki.