So I'm Currently Craving something Specific Take a Look (M/F)

Started by AlphaWolfQuin, September 13, 2012, 05:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlphaWolfQuin

I currently want an RP that involves an older man in his 40s and his daughters friend, she would be 18 or 19. I would be playing the male role in this particular pairing I hope that won't be an issue at all. The idea is that the man has recently been divorced and his daughter is still living with him while she attends college, he allows her to throw parties in his house and have friends over whenever she wants while he just stays out of sight and let's her and her friends do whatever they want. One night he goes into the kitchen during one of his daughter's parties or just a simple get together with friends and catches the eye of one of his daughter's friends. At first he has no interest in her thinking that she's too young for him but after seeing her a few times he starts to find he likes her being around. One day she comes by while his daughter is out and he's home alone and she takes advantage of the opportunity but just as she thinks she has all the control he turns the tables on her and reveals his more kinky side. This may contain some bondage stuff and other kinks depending on what you would like I'm pretty open for ideas to be added on to this if anyone is interested PM me or write here and let me know. 
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash