You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 06:07:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Promethean the Created  (Read 559 times)

Offline ElohimTopic starter

Promethean the Created
« on: May 15, 2008, 09:46:36 PM »
I was wondering if there was an ST out there who might be interested in running me through a promethean game, following a Galatian through her Pilgramage?  I was thinking about starting her on the Aurum refinement.

Since promethean is such a character intensive game, I was hoping that the ST would assist me in constructing a character that would mesh with the game that they had in mind.  I really would perfer to keep the number of playerís to a minimum...  Big groups really donít seem to mesh with the gameís enviroment.

Offline Barding

Re: Promethean the Created
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 01:16:36 AM »
Although, as of yet, I'm not volunteering, I feel I must offer my support - Promethean is an absolutely beautiful game. I wish you luck and urm, well, if you're ever reeeeeeally looking for someone for it...or for any other WoD games - I'm here :)

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 01:37:19 AM »
Good to know,  I just wanta say...  I think your Avatar is going to give me nightmares... -

Offline Barding

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 04:47:24 AM »
*sigh* Changed by popular demand :(

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 05:00:05 AM »
I didn't want you to change it.  It was creepy,  but,  it didn't actually bother me.  Sorry was just joking around.