You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 07:07:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Masters Kitten (SaleenxMasterofKittens)  (Read 3029 times)

Offline Saleen ShadowsTopic starter

• The Succubus, The Slave, Everyones favorite Shape Shifter, Z's cuddle buddy, The Cleaner of Freak's mansion, The slave at the King's feet, The one at the end of the Shadow's Chain, The Outlaws Outlaw.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Somewhere, possibly stalking your profile to see if it needs cleaning, or maybe I'm the shadow flying in the night singing the siren's song.
  • Abuse me in every way sexually possible.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The Masters Kitten (SaleenxMasterofKittens)
« on: September 13, 2012, 03:57:33 PM »
She sat in her box in the rain and looked by at the people who passed her by. Her brothers and sisters were already adopted, but why not her? She sighed her own tears mixing with the rain as it poured down. Her ears laid back against her head and her tail lay limp next to her. She was soaked to the bone. She looked up at everyone holding her hands hoping someone would take her. They all just yelled at her and kicked towards her and she would whimper. She laid down in her box her clothes soaked and she was chilled to the bone, she had finally given up. She would never find a family to take care of her.

Offline MasterOfKittens

Re: The Masters Kitten (SaleenxMasterofKittens)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 04:00:18 PM »
-a young man comes over to her and holds out a small piece of bread- would you like some food? -smiles at her with kindness-

• The Succubus, The Slave, Everyones favorite Shape Shifter, Z's cuddle buddy, The Cleaner of Freak's mansion, The slave at the King's feet, The one at the end of the Shadow's Chain, The Outlaws Outlaw.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Somewhere, possibly stalking your profile to see if it needs cleaning, or maybe I'm the shadow flying in the night singing the siren's song.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 04:16:56 PM »
She looked up at him and sniffed the bread in his hand. "Y-yes please." she shivered smiling back at him.

Offline MasterOfKittens

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 04:18:21 PM »
-i hand her the piece of bred and move my umbrella so it shields her from the elements- where is your home little kitten?

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 05:23:25 PM »
"I-I don't have a home." she shivered pointing to the words on the box. They read 'Free. Take us home please.' "My brothers and sisters have all found a home. All but me." she sighed her tears once again mixing with the rain.

Offline MasterOfKittens

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 05:38:57 PM »
-you can hardly believe what i say to you- Would you like to come live with me? My apartment isn't very big, but there is plenty of space for the two of us...

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 06:01:47 PM »
My tail starts to coil happily and my ears perk up. "Really! I'd love too!" smiles happily.

Offline MasterOfKittens

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 06:05:07 PM »
-i help you up out of the box and put my big coat around you to help keep you warm and dry as we walk down the street- do you have a name?

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 06:36:19 PM »
-nods as I adjust the coat- My name is Saleen. What's yours?

Offline MasterOfKittens

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 06:40:27 PM »
-nods as I adjust the coat- My name is Saleen. What's yours?

it's chris... -i take you to an apartment building and we go inside the lobby, its warm and dry inside, a sensation you haven't felt in a long time-

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 06:42:54 PM »
-nods and resists the urge to shake herself dry-

Offline MasterOfKittens

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2012, 06:48:22 PM »
-i take you up the stairs to a small apartment, inside is a couch, a modest entertainment center consisting of a 32 inch tv, a gaming system, and a blue ray player, a small kitchen, an even smaller bathroom and one small bedroom- it's not much but it's home...

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2012, 07:17:23 PM »
-looks around and smiles- It's better than a box.

Offline MasterOfKittens

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2012, 07:21:46 PM »
well you can go take a warm bath while i cook us dinner, there are fresh towels in the cabinet.... when you get out i'll give you some new clothes...

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 07:27:17 PM »
-nods and heads towards the bathroom to take a warm bath grabbing a towel on the way-

Offline MasterOfKittens

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2012, 07:27:53 PM »
-i start to cook dinner-

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2012, 08:32:56 PM »
-steps into the bathtub carefully letting warm water wash over her body-

Offline MasterOfKittens

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2012, 08:43:14 PM »
- a little bit later you smell steak cooking along with mashed potatoes and gravy and a bit of sweet corn-

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2012, 08:56:43 PM »
-smells the steak and steps out of the tub all clean and wraps the towel around her-

Offline MasterOfKittens

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2012, 09:00:42 PM »
-i am hard at work in the kitchen cooking, i see you come out of the bathroom- is my kitten all nice and clean?

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2012, 09:06:52 PM »
-smiles and nods my tail poofy- Yep

Offline MasterOfKittens

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2012, 09:08:25 PM »
-i go and get a brush and a spool of red ribbon- have you ever been properly groomed?

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2012, 10:14:30 PM »
-she shakes her head- no sir I havent. My mother died a few weeks ago when we had just started to open our eyes up.

Offline MasterOfKittens

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2012, 10:16:24 PM »
Well then I will have to change that. -i sit you down in a chair and begin to brush your hair-

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2012, 10:32:01 PM »
-smiles and sits down and purrs as you brush my hair-