You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 07:18:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Craving Adventures in Wonderland Rp (M/M)  (Read 192 times)

Offline Kira DeantaTopic starter

Craving Adventures in Wonderland Rp (M/M)
« on: September 12, 2012, 08:36:37 PM »
So I just got done reading ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’ and I had all kinds of feels.

I wanted to set up an rp with the main character being a boy instead of Alice. More of an ‘Alex in Wonderland’ type story.

All of the characters would be human as well. The Cheshire Car, the Caterpillar (Absolem), the March Hare, etc. I think it would a wonderful rp. Choose a pairing and have them go through all of the stuff with the Queen of Hearts and the like.

I would be willing to play either part really, just depending on the other character, though I would prefer to be in a switch relationship. If we define the roles, I would rather be the submissive partner.

I’m looking for someone that posts at least two paragraphs. I love details and this rp would let us let our imaginations run wild. I rp through threads, look to my O/Os for more information.

Private message if you’re interested! 8D

« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 03:08:16 PM by Kira Deanta »