You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 04:08:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Momo returns...well kind of....  (Read 276 times)

Offline MomoPeachTopic starter

Momo returns...well kind of....
« on: September 12, 2012, 09:14:56 AM »
Hi everyone.  :-) I'm back after an extended absence and I really want to write. Unfortunately I'm having a bit of writers block and a very picky muse. :\ So I'll keep this short and sweet.

I'm looking to play a story with a newly created world as the basis. Nothing modern but Victorian, fantasy, medieval and even sci-fi would be great. I want to create a story that reads kind of like a novel with multiple characters, locations and story lines intermingling.  Different races, sexualities, political and religious tension would be wonderful too. I have an IM to plot all of it out, but I'm really looking for someone who doesn't mind the complex or adding twists and turns as well.

A basic idea of what I'm craving: http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=144961.0

Just drop me a message if you're interested and let's plot out an amazing story together. ^_^