You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:17:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sons of Anarchy - New Season  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Aiden

Re: Sons of Anarchy - New Season
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2012, 09:11:37 PM »
I think that was Sutter's intentions all along, the last 2 episodes were really fucking bad ass, stupid plot bunnies are breeding over here to get a SoA game going >.>

Offline SecretwriterTopic starter

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2012, 08:58:02 AM »
I had a SoA game. it was hard to get people to post and play, as most group games tend to go. lol call me jaded.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 09:01:58 AM by Secretwriter »

Offline Frelance

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2012, 09:05:37 AM »
I had a SoA game. it was hard to get people to post and play, as most group games tend to go. lol call me jaded.
I remember that one, unfortunately I think I was the first one to stop posting for it. I should not have joined then I didn't have to time for a game then. You and Primarch did a good job setting up the game though.

Offline SecretwriterTopic starter

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2012, 07:00:07 PM »
I had a lot of fun with it. It's just hard to get going when people can't post because they're waiting on others to get in there but those others are over-extended. No, lol, not you. You were the first to drop out, but you didn't really hold up the game so much. *huggles*

Offline Frelance

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2012, 09:18:04 PM »
lol ya I wasn't around long enough to hold up any one lol. It was fun putting together that character, if another one start up I might join as long as I actually have the time. *huggles back*