You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 09:18:30 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The trials of a shemale pony (for a M or F Dominant) (Futa/Ex/NonCon)  (Read 740 times)

Offline JessicaTopic starter

It hadn't always been this way. Lauraine Luvscox - a shemale pony, adapt at trotting, high-stepping, and all manner of sexual perversities - had once been Lewis Granger, successful businessman and all-round asshole. After months of dealing with his shit, his constant, lewd comments, his long-suffering secretary Helen Polter decided Mr Granger had to go. And what better way to enact revenge than by having it arranged for him to be shipped off to a covert Pony Farm, where people - either willingly or, more often, UNwillingly, are converted into shemale ponies and trained up for the benefit of their owners - in this case, Ms. Polter. It's been over a month since Lewis went missing. No-one at his place of work seems to mind, and the police just recently stopped searching...

In this story I'd like to play as Lauraine, following his/her conversion and training. The rough steps I have in mind:

- Initial capture/abduction
- Conversion into pony shemale - breast implants, slimmer waist, fake hooves on the hands and feet, tail, ID barcode etc.
- First training sessions in trotting, prancing, stance, behaviour etc.
- Regular milking sessions of both the breasts and the member.
- Punishment sessions.
- A party with Helen, where the new pony is shown off.
- Eventual sale, and the story end.

More details can be discussed in PM, if you're interested. If you are interested please take note I'm only interested in playing this as a shemale/futa character - I haven't had my fill for a long time, and I'm eager to give it a go again!

Jessie x
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 10:40:21 AM by Jessica »

Offline JessicaTopic starter

Re: The trials of a shemale pony (for a M or F Dominant) (Futa/Ex/NonCon)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 10:41:41 AM »
Bringing back this old idea, if anyone is keen  :-)