The Contract (Witch/Demon NonCon RP)(TAKEN)

Started by MyPetLilly, May 14, 2008, 10:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyPetLilly

A young girl has been raised at a secret academy devoted to the teachings of the dark arts, sorcery and witchcraft.  On the day she comes of age, it is time for her to become a full fledge witch and strike a contract with a demon of Hell.  The academy holds a ritual in which the girl offers her virginity, followed by signing the written contract with her blood.  It is a public display in a cathedral setting, and among the robed onlookers is her childhood friend and sweetheart from the academy who watches in horror and disgust.  Usually the conditions of the contract are typical: her soul in the afterlife, her first born child, etc.  This particular demon requests something the academy rarely hears; He requests that the girl meets with him each night at midnight in a reserved room furnished to his liking, to be located in the east tower.  There he has full possession of her, mind, body and soul, until the first sign of sunlight.

This idea is inspired by anime, video games and a few fantasy books, so I fully expect our imaginations to go wild!  I want to be a little experimental with this RP idea, so after the first encounter, I am considering starting out each meeting with a short (paragraph at most) Diary entry of our girl on her feelings and encounters of the day prior to her meetings with the Demon. 

What I am specifically looking for in this RP:
- No set time period, but very Victorian and Gothic lolita inspired clothing
- Demon possesses his true demonic form and a human form.  I would also like that the demon form have tentacle like appendages for tentacle play.  The human form can be whatever RPer imagines, though when I picture him, he is a snooty, spoiled, but fashionable man that always gets what he wants.  But as said, it can be whatever the RPer has in mind with discussion.  I also expect a difference in penis size for each form.
- Of course, lots of bondage and non-con (though I guess it wouldn't be technically non-con considering she signs a contract...)  Spanking and a bit of physical abuse is permitted.  Maybe even a branding at the beginning, discuss it with me.  Look over my Ons and Offs for other things I would most likely love to see included.
- If I think of more, I'll bring in up in PM.

If interested, please PM me with (VERY IMPORTANT) an example of your writing (I'm a bit picky...)  Lookign forward to RPing with you. :)

UPDATE: To be fair, here is an example of my writing as well. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14968.new#new
UPDATE: RP taken.

GrinningHound

PM sent.  I am very interested in this.