Let me put you under my spell... (M for F)

Started by Beorning, September 08, 2012, 05:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello, E!

For a long time, I've been playing submissive characters in my stories - so, lately, I'm trying to exercise my dominant side for a change. And, well... here's a story idea with me being the dom  ;D

Right now, I'd be interested in writing a story where my character (a male) would use hypnosis, magic or weird science to take control of a woman's mind (with the woman being my writing partner's character) and shape her to his liking. The end result would be that the woman, a more-or-less independent character at first, would become my character's perfectly devoted wife / fiancee / slave.  :-)

Of course, that's the general outline of the story... The details are up for discussion with an interested writing partner. Here are two (of many) possible ideas how this idea could be developed:

1. Hypnosis is fun!

In this version of the story, me and my writing partner would play two casual acquitances (job colleagues, for example). My partner's character (a female) would consider my character (a male) just a friend... meanwhile, my character would secretly have hots for the character played by my partner. He wouldn't be doing anything about it openly, though, as he would be correctly expecting being turned away.

Still, one day, a opportunity would present itself: the woman would learn that my character is somewhat proficient in hypnosis and express an interest in trying it out. My character would agree, seeing it as a way to make the woman love him. A series of hypnosis sessions would follow, with my character slowly making the woman love him, molding her personality to his liking - and, in general, transforming her into his loving, perfect fiancee.

2. The new Stepford Wife

In this story, my writing partner would play a woman moving into the picturesque town of Stepford. Soon after arrival, she would notice that all of the married women in the town are very neat, very pleasant... and very obedient toward their husbands. That would be not a coincidence: in truth, all of the town's women have been secretly subjected to special therapy that made them fit the traditional idea of a perfect housewife. And the new woman in town? Unsurprisingly, she would soon get a therapy session scheduled for her... whether she likes it or not :)

In this story, I'd play one of the people in charge of the therapy. The story would concern the female charaacter coming under my character's sway and being slowly transformed into a devoted Stepford Wife.

So... anyone interested in telling a story like that? If so, please PM me - and let's work out all of the details!

JadenMystic

I'd love to do the first one with ya. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.