You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 04:00:58 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I Am The Night! (M for F, Batman RP!)  (Read 807 times)

Offline RedMoonTopic starter

I Am The Night! (M for F, Batman RP!)
« on: September 05, 2012, 04:07:53 PM »
Hello everyone,

I thought I'd post this separately from my primary RP request thread, because... Well, just because! I have a specific Batman-related craving, so I'll go in to a bit of detail about myself and what I like before I get in to the idea itself.

Who Am I?

An excellent movie starring Jackie Chan (my hero), but also a fair question. I'm a literate male roleplayer, and I've been on Elliquiy for a little while now. I RP over threads, PMs, and occasionally messengers. I like to think I'm reasonably creative and descriptive, and I'm fairly comfortable taking on something of a "GM" role to keep the story moving along. My preferences can be found in my On/Off page (linked in my signature), though they only represent a small snapshot of things I like. Rest assured that we will find some common ground!

Who are you?

I accept both male and female role playing partners, though I usually prefer playing opposite female characters. Literacy is pretty important to me, and I appreciate a partner who can add lots of juicy details (the juicier the better). Creativity is also a plus, and I really love to have someone that will share ideas for character and plot development. Kinkiness is a definite plus as well, of course! We can keep things as vanilla or as spicy as you're comfortable with, but, I definitely do prefer the kinkier side of things. Another key thing for this RP is that I would really really love a partner that's comfortable playing multiple characters. Likely only one or two at any given time, but, the nature of the scene I'm looking for would require a multitude of sexy ladies. :)

The Scene

Batman! The Dark Knight, protector of Gotham city. He spends his whole life surrounded by absolutely gorgeous costumed beauties, and yet his dedication, self-control, rigorous discipline and brutal training prevent him from ever indulging himself in these exotic ladies. But really, where's the fun in that? A person with so much pent up rage, frustration and desire for vengeance would have a lot to work off on a willing (or unwilling) female. Of course, all of the tools and training would only enhance such a scenario.

The Batman has a pretty tough job. He spends every day and night fighting these super-powered psychopaths that keep popping up, the Gotham Police are about as much help as a screen door on a submarine, and Arkham Asylum might as well have a revolving door on it. Understandably, I think he'd get pretty fed up. So what if he decided to just detain the baddies himself? Perhaps he builds specialized holding cells within the Batcave to trap the villains and keep an eye on them himself, rather than turning them over to an obviously useless system. Now imagine that his perfect self control starts to slip, and what you have is a recipe for kinkiness and costumed depravity.

So there's the setup! I'm looking for a partner to play the various sexy women that come across the Caped Crusader. We can run this as a long-term thing (ideally), or a series of shorter term RPs. While I can occasionally appreciate original characters, I am mostly craving Canon girls. Myself, I will be playing the role of the Dark Knight, as well as the city of Gotham and it's inhabitants as necessary.

Some of the ones I'm craving:

Batgirl
Catwoman
Harley Quinn
Ivy
Talia
Huntress
Batwoman
And more!

Some various kinks I'd love to see included here:

Domination
Humiliation
Non-consent (later becoming consent, possibly)
Costumes
Breeding
Rough play
Messy sex
Dirty talk
Much more!

So There You Have It

If you're interested, or have any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM. Looking forward to hearing from you!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 11:35:28 PM by RedMoon »

Re: I Am The Night! (M for F, Batman RP!)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 07:33:14 PM »
Added a few things to clarify. Still looking!

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 12:07:29 PM »
A few minor updates.

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 03:34:34 PM »
A few updates after ages!

Offline Neysha

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 08:11:31 PM »
I'm always down for a vigorous non-consensual breeding session.  8-)

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 01:10:09 PM »
A few updates to this idea, which is currently open and desired. Also, please feel free to visit my general request thread for more ideas. Or visit Neysha! She's definitely worth your time. :)

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2013, 11:36:46 PM »
Some updates! As usual, while this is my current craving, please feel free to visit my general request thread as well.