Vacation Nightmare (Seeking 2 Females)

Started by CriminalMindsFan, September 05, 2012, 10:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

I'm open to doing this idea more than once and am once again in search of two fellow roleplayers (2 females or 1 female and 1 male) to arrest and detain for questioning.

Neysha

I'm down with being one of the female victims.

What happened to the previous Role Play?
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Acid Lips

CriminalMindsFan

This is still open and I'm only looking for female partners to play two siblings or friends for my criminal or fake policeman to capture and enslave!

PoisonousKitty

I'm sorry for everything going to hell. My life just did a major downward spiral... my now ex busted my computer and stole my phone. I'm working on being able to be connected here and it just isn't working all to well. I'm very sorry for all of this you guys.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: PoisonousKitty on September 18, 2012, 10:59:31 AM
I'm sorry for everything going to hell. My life just did a major downward spiral... my now ex busted my computer and stole my phone. I'm working on being able to be connected here and it just isn't working all to well. I'm very sorry for all of this you guys.

Sorry about life taking spiral!

CriminalMindsFan

CriminalMindsFan

I'm looking for one or two female roleplayers to help me continue this roleplay or start over with a new roleplay!

DahliaBlossom

I wouldn't mind taking a crack at it. Of course, I'd wanna reform it some, I like creating my own characters from scratch.